Strollers

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2012, 09:28 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenHaley View Post
i bought a safety first stroller for my first child, i hated it so much i went and bought a graco travel system and loved it.

so since i loved the graco so much the first time, this time i am getting the graco ready2grow stand and ride stroller for my two babies!
This is PERFECT!!! Thank you so much for posting this!! I love this stroller and will be out looking for it REALLY SOON!!!!!

May 10th, 2012, 09:32 AM
ImperfectMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a Graco Travel System and I LOVE the stroller. However, it stays put together in my house and I use it daily - I don't have to take it apart and load/unload it very often. It's kind of heavy, so if I had to do that regularly I would want a different stroller.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get a double stroller or not. Xander will be 3 when this baby is born, so he'll just be getting over the need for a stroller. But at the same time, I have to walk two dogs every. single. day. and they PULL a lot, so I kind of depend on the stroller to be able to walk them and Xander. If Xander is running alongside us it is kind of hard to keep track of everyone... But I think when he's 3 I'll be able to put the baby in the current stroller and still walk the dogs while Xander runs alongside. Or that's the hope, anyway. haha.
May 10th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Veteran
I have a Graco travel system from DD but I am thinking I will probably sell the stroller part and keep the car seat for this baby and get a Sit and Stand stroller that I can snap the Graco seat into with the option of a regular seat later on for the baby. My DD usually walks but this way if she gets jealous or tired she can go in the sit/stand part.
May 10th, 2012, 01:36 PM
DawnVH's Avatar Supermom to Sid and Este
we are just reusing the same strollers. I have a Jeep stroller that you can snap the carseat in and it's great for trail walking with the turn radius and the bigger wheels. I also have a Bumbleride Double stroller that I love because it's so dang cute.....but it has absolutely NO TURNING RADIUS. so it sucks when it comes to that. but it sure looks cute walking the kids uptown! lol
May 10th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Will be getting a Chicco Cady to snap the carseat into for the first little while. Than we have a Maclaren Quest already that will be used after that.
May 10th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Super Mommy
I'll be getting a double stroller, I have no idea what brand though. I'll probably just go to BRU or Target and pick one that looks nice but isn't too expensive.

May 10th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Veteran
I've been looking up the safety specs on some of the "big" baby items, and as far as strollers go, have my eye on the Chicco Cortina Key Fit Travel System. My only reservations are that I've read alot of reviews on how heavy the car seat portion is, so we'll see. I definitely want a travel system, but we'll also get a secondary small stroller for when baby is a bit older - something lightweight and easy to travel with!

May 10th, 2012, 06:20 PM
rucca1002's Avatar Veteran
With our first born, we had a Chicco KeyFit Travel System and loved it! Loved the car seat and the stroller. We used it for our second born too. We also have two Chicco umbrella strollers as well as a Joovy Sit n Stand, which works great for us now because my 18 month old can ride in the front and my 3 year old can ride if he wants or walk. When our third arrives, I am not sure what we will be doing. Maybe buying another stroller that accommodates two younger ones -- I will have to cross that bridge when it gets closer.
May 11th, 2012, 01:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ** Tay ** View Post
Hmmm... I wonder what brand sit and stand a Chicco Keyfit 30 would fit in?? Anyone know?
The Joovy ultralight works with the Chicco car seat my friend has one.

The Chicco is an AMAZING car seat!! I had one with my son.

I just bought one here for this baby sadly it was $459 vs $150 I paid in the US! Crazy!!
May 11th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I travel for work a ton and thankfully my mom comes along so the baby comes too. Because of that, I've tried a ton of different strollers.
When my last was a baby and in an infant seat, we used graco's snugrider infant car seat stroller which was perfect since it didn't take up much room and closed quickly at the airplane.

When she got bigger, I fell in love with baby jogger's city mini. I still use it at least every weekend since it turns on a dime. I haven't figured out if I will just use the snugrider first with this one or buy the adapter for the infant seat for the city mini.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search