Bleeding :( **update on post #20**

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2012, 05:35 PM
bug, boo, n boogers mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear an update and that the hb was nice and strong!!

Thank's to lovinMyGirls for my awsome name siggy!

May 10th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Megan30's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Mary! I'm so happy you are at home and doing okay! You haven't left my mind all afternoon. What a scare! I can only imagine how comforting that doppler is for you. I'll continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy.
May 10th, 2012, 05:40 PM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so glad you got answers and your LO is doing great. Keep your booty sitting down and resting. Were there multiple SCH or just one? I hope your body absorbs the rest so you can have some peace of mind.

May 10th, 2012, 05:47 PM
lilemma86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so glad to hear the he was strong! I have been thinking about you since the first post, so happy to hear your little bean grew! I will keep you in my t&p for sure :hugs:

May 10th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear the heart beat was strong. Take it easy over the weekend & I'm keeping you in my T&P

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

May 10th, 2012, 06:44 PM
LindseyF's Avatar Expecting 2nd Dec Baby!
Yay for a healthy snowflake!! Boo for the SCH! Like you, hoping it'll mend soon!!
May 10th, 2012, 06:47 PM
*treefrog*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
so glad baby was looking well

Our family is complete

May 10th, 2012, 06:58 PM
~* Natasha *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
So glad everything was ok!!
May 10th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Veteran
Was just about to post my well wishes, but SO glad to see your update! What a scare! Glad baby is doing well

May 10th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad everything turned out ok!

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 10th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Super Mommy
You may remember me writing a post about one of my friends who is due just days after me having SCH. She bled off and on for few days, they did ultrasound and said she had large pocket of blood to pass and not to panic when her body relased it, but see OB to make sure baby didnt pass with it. Well she went today for a follow up ultrasound and the SCH is gone!! I will pray the same happens for you! But in the meantime, Rest Rest Rest
May 10th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
my thoughts are wit you!
May 10th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
I feel dumb but what is a SCH?? I'm sure glad that its not the baby and you heart a nice strong heartbeat to rest your head some. I hope the bleeding stops soon.
Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013
Miscarriage at 8 weeks 1 day November 27 2014

May 10th, 2012, 07:48 PM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will be thinking of you and keeping you and your little bean in my prayers. Try to relax....

May 10th, 2012, 08:16 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im so happy all is well with the baby! I also have a small sch, and they do suck. I have been spotting at least once a week. No gush's here, but spotting is still hard to see. Praying your's resolves itself soon. They usually go away by the 20th wk, some even sooner if they are small.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

May 10th, 2012, 08:28 PM
LOVE is...being a Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond2009 View Post
I feel dumb but what is a SCH?? I'm sure glad that its not the baby and you heart a nice strong heartbeat to rest your head some. I hope the bleeding stops soon.
I didn't know what a SCH was either. JM explains it nicely.

Subchorionic Hematoma

May 10th, 2012, 08:33 PM
stephanie86's Avatar Veteran
Hey! I personally had one of these evil things too! Was told it was almost for sure a miscarriage because of how much blood loss I had. It was dripping down my legs! (sorry TMI!!) The good news is, I carried to full term with NO complications Well besides him pooping in me but apparantly my children like to do that so i dont think it was related Keep positive. My OB put me on light duty for about 2 weeks afterwards and then I was back to regular life. I believe I was about 9 weeks when it happend to me... if you have any questions PM me! Congrats on healthy baby

May 10th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah for a good heartbeat! That is very reassuring!

Daffney

May 10th, 2012, 08:54 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenbelle View Post
Thank you all so much for the good thoughts and prayers! You are seriously awesome. I just got back from the ER and I have a small SCH and I'm following up with my OB when he gets back from vacation on Monday. The baby is looking fine, great HB in the 170s and has grown since the last ultrasound on Tues. I'm going to lay low tomorrow and this weekend and hope for the best. I'm so glad I have the doppler for peace of mind!
I was cooking lunch and I felt the first gush. Thankfully, my best friend was over with her daughter and they stayed with my kids until my husband got home. I called my OB's office and since it was such a large amount of blood, they sent me to the ER unfortunately. I would have much rather gone to their office and had an actual OB treat me instead. Ugh.
I'm really nervous and hoping for the best - I've had a few friends who've had a SCH, some of their pregnancies turned out fine, others didn't. I hoping with everything that the SCH doesn't get any bigger and resolves itself soon. I'm so bummed this happened! It's definitely easier to go through having my wonderful children and I know that whatever happens, I have them to hold.
Thanks again for all your good thoughts and support and hopefully the bleeding will stop soon!
So glad to hear everything was okay. I hope the SCH clots over quickly without much more bleeding.
You've got a good plan take it easy and see what your OB says on Monday.
When I worked in OB office there was a patient who bleed for weeks from SCH and baby was just fine when it finally stopped.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
May 10th, 2012, 09:33 PM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you so much for the great support, everyone! You guys are so awesome. It's hard, I really want to call my mom and have her come down to take care of me but I think it might stress her out too much. She worries so much about me and pregnancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond2009 View Post
No problem! The only reason I know about it is because of friends that have had it. Here's an explanation from emedicine: Medscape: Medscape Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie86 View Post
Hey! I personally had one of these evil things too! Was told it was almost for sure a miscarriage because of how much blood loss I had. It was dripping down my legs! (sorry TMI!!) The good news is, I carried to full term with NO complications Well besides him pooping in me but apparantly my children like to do that so i dont think it was related Keep positive. My OB put me on light duty for about 2 weeks afterwards and then I was back to regular life. I believe I was about 9 weeks when it happend to me... if you have any questions PM me! Congrats on healthy baby
Thank you so much for sharing your success story! I've been reading up on SCH and getting a little discouraged since mine started in the late first tri like yours so it helps to read a success story! Thanks for the TMI too - it helps to hear how much blood you had and everything was fine. TMI too - there was so much blood, it was like I peed my pants, but it was blood. I was so scared the pregnancy was done.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search