Morning Sickness questions...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By BeckyBozeman

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anyone out there who doesn't have it? I'm not quite 7 weeks yet so behind most of you, but haven't felt anything yet and just wondering when everyone's started if you have it? My 1st u/s isn't until next Thurs so at this point I'd welcome the symptom so I know everything is ok!

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 10th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Crystalici0us4's Avatar Aubree Lynn's Mommy<3<3
I will be 9 weeks tomorrow, & I haven't had any morning sickness yet either. 8 had my first appointment a week ago (no u/s tho) and my ob said that if I haven't had any yet, there's a good chance I wont at all. I did have a couple weeks of nausea, but not actually throwing up. And over the weekend the nausea was bad enough to make me think I was gunna throw up, but I think that was from the prenatals, since the bottle says to take with food.. but I am not always hungry in the morning and that's when I take my prenatals since that's when I remember. If I don't take them then, I will forget. But I honestly wouldn't worry about not having morning sickness. Not everybody gets it, my mom had 3 kids and didn't get sick during any of her pregnancys. I would count yourself in with the lucky ones who don't have to suffer thru it. It could always show itself over the next week or two.
May 10th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
im 8 weeks and im getting it off and on
May 10th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Diamond2009's Avatar Boss Mama
I've had waves of nausea at the beginning but thats all. I never had M/S with my other 3 pregnancies either. Be glad you dont have it....doesnt mean anything is wrong.
Forever in our hearts
Lauren born sleeping July 5th 2012 at 18 weeks
Boo Boo's heart stopped beating at 13 weeks D&C Feb 2013
Miscarriage at 8 weeks 1 day November 27 2014

May 10th, 2012, 07:58 PM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't start to get sick really bad until 8 or 9 weeks. It's been pretty constant until these past 2 days so I'm hoping this is when it stops! But everyone is different so you may not get any sickness at all. I wouldn;t worry too much just yet.

May 10th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been pretty constantly nauseated since about 5 days after I ovulated... I'm pretty jealous of you girls right about now! Enjoy it! My grandma had thirteen very healthy babies and she said, "yeah, I almost threw up once..." Darn her for not passing me those genes!
arabians1025 and meggie2685 like this.

May 10th, 2012, 09:12 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Nothing really here either.
I had some nausea and queasy feeling for about 2 weeks when I first found out at 4 weeks but nothing hardly since. More just not licking foods I once did.
I like not being sick but I feel like its not normal.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
May 11th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
I'm 8 weeks today and haven't been sick at all. I had one week of some nausea at 5 weeks I think, but never got sick.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby Landon in Feb!

{Our family blog}

May 11th, 2012, 07:20 AM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think not having m/s is completely normal, ladies. I didn't get sick with my DD at all. I remember having a couple of weeks where I pretty much only wanted to eat cereal (it was the only thing that sounded good), but NEVER the all day sickness that I've had with this pregnancy.

Turns out: Every pregnancy is completely different. So if you're not feeling sick, and everything else looks fine, then just enjoy it. (Because there's no guarantee that you'll ever have it that good again...trust me.)
May 11th, 2012, 07:33 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
I haven't gotten morning sickness with any of my pregnancies. Neither did my mom, one trait I was happy to inherit.

May 11th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Super - Mommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Some women just don't get it so try not to worry too much. My morning sickness started at 6 weeks for me and I get it for every pregnancy. Count yourself lucky!
May 11th, 2012, 07:53 AM
nina9809's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't had it at all either - NOTHING!! I am now 10 weeks 4 days and I am not having any symptoms or anything - I'm not even tired!! My boobs are the only sign that I might be pregnant!

I am very lucky that I have multiple scans and a couple of days ago we got to hear the HB on the doppler so I know it is still alive in there!! I guess I am really fortunate - of course at the beginning I kind of wanted symptoms to know I was still pregnant - but...... since I am still indeed pregnant - it's been GREAT so far!

Enjoy it!

Thank you Kiliki... for my amazing siggie!
May 11th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im so envious of you ladies who are not dealing with morning sickness... Ive been feeling sick for a couple weeks, only actually thrown up a couple times though, which is a great trade from my first pregnancy. Last time I was sick starting at 6 weeks and it NEVER went away...

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
May 11th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Caleb's Mommy!
Mine hasn't been too bad, no throwing up, just nauseous all day. Every pregnancy is different, and symptoms very from person to person, so no worries. You're one of the lucky ones Although I know what you mean about wanting symptoms to know that everything is okay. Whenever I feel sick or my boobs hurt I think "Thank you, Lord, for the reminder that Snowflake is healthy". If I feel fine and my boobs are good, I get a little nervous.
Due with #2 on July 10

May 11th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Crystalici0us4's Avatar Aubree Lynn's Mommy<3<3
^thats how I am! My boobs have been very very sore since about a week after I got my bfp, and have stayed that way since. The only other symptoms I have is that I'm constantly starving, and I'm so tired a certain points throughout the day.. I give my boobs a feel, and I'm like, ok they're still sore, I should be good lol! The lst few days they've been getting sharp pains behind my nipples when I sneeze. Anyone else having that happen?
May 11th, 2012, 01:27 PM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystizzle4 View Post
The lst few days they've been getting sharp pains behind my nipples when I sneeze. Anyone else having that happen?
No, but I already have colustrum! I'm just weird that way. I've actually had it "on tap" since college. It doesn't leak out or anything, only comes when expressed - and it disappeared until I got pregnant again. My friends joke that I was ready made to breastfeed.
May 11th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Lou_Lou1979's Avatar Expecting our first!
Nothing really, other than being 'off' certain things. I belive its a myth that no symptoms means things arent progressing well.
May 11th, 2012, 02:45 PM
LindseyF's Avatar Expecting 2nd Dec Baby!
I didn't feel a thing for the first 15 wks when I was pregnant with my son, & he's as alive & well as can be!! Some women have a rough pregnancy, while others have it easy-peasy. Nothin' to worry about!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search