Been MiA for a while

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Klopez87's Avatar Expecting #2
Hey ladies! Sorry I've been a bit MIA for a bit I started from what I believe having a crohns flare which has had me down and out and sick. I'm trying to get myself back to normal so I can be healthy and keep the LO safe. I must say though today has been the first day in a while where I've actually had energy to post something instead of just browse here and there. I've lost more weight since last week and my GI is out of the office until next wk due to the holiday wknd which is just my luck. But I've had horrible heartburn that would not go away with tums, Pepcid ac, certain foods or drinks and finally realized that for some strange and odd reason that Tylenol gets rid of it. Don't exactly know how normal that is but my GIs nurse said it was wired and would try to page the GI for me and have him call but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

I've had to force myself to eat for the past few weeks and I barely do when I try and when I do crave something I can't eat it because I'm on a strict bland diet to get my stomach back to normal. Thankfully this morning I was hungry and ready and willing to eat! I've also debated on going out and buying a Doppler to make sure the LO is ok but I have been lucky enough to feel movements here and there while all of this has happened so it gives me a bit of peace of mind. Sometimes LO even stretches out I guess and there'll be a hard spot on my belly and as soon as I touch it baby moves lol. Which btw is amazing seeing that I haven't been able to keep any wight on.

But my days are back and forth for now so while I'm feeling up to it I'll go through as many threads as I can and give my input. But if you don't see me say anything it's because I'm having a bad day. But just in case I would like to wish all you ladies a HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY AND OFFICAL KICK OFF TO SUMMER!!!! Enjoy all the food for me since I won't be allowed to eat any of the delish BBQ food this wknd but knowing me I will try to eat something just to see how my stomach reacts to it...but I'm mainly going to try and be on my best behavior!
May 25th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back! Sorry your having troubles, I hope your dr can do something to help!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search