I got yelled at today!!!!!! *Sad Face*

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Hopolka
  • 1 Post By BellaRN
  • 1 Post By BabyLove23

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2012, 07:49 PM
mrs.wagner.10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dh is so mad at me, I dont under stand why he is so angry... but oh well, back story is We rented a dish washer because dirty dishes make me nauseous.. (not tmi I just want the face) anyway the neighbor guy helped me unload it and i wheeled the dang thing up to my porch steps. I called him and told him I couldn't move it in the house he would have to do that part.. Well hes mad I helped lift it.... UMM HELLO i am under no restrictions what so ever and I am use to lifting 50 pound bags of cattle feed any ways. I am not in pain I am not sick and when I couldn't do it I stopped.. Why must he think because I am pregnant I cant do anything, Its kinda nice at first but now I just want to do stuff.. I know my limits..... Sigh end rant

7 lbs 7 oz 21" 11/4/12 2:11 pmThank you Kiliki for my amazing Siggy!!!
May 25th, 2012, 08:05 PM
rachkel's Avatar Super Mommy
I understand this... apparently I'm not allowed to lift anything. Today I lifted a box that weighted maybe 9lbs and I got yelled at lol

Visit my blog! Lots of health and fitness insights... including pregnancy!

www.HealthFitnessLove.wordpress.com

May 25th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I think it's nice that he's being over cautious, but I guess it could get annoying if it was all the time...

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

May 25th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
No peach pie for him! I'll take his serving But on a serious note...I'm sorry he's being stinky. That's no fun. I do understand it to some extent though. If they had you on restrictions for work I could see how he would be concerned. Keep your chin up though. He's just being protective over his peanut already . Jason's the same way....thinks I can't carry in the groceries. Um....since when is eggs and bread heavy?
mrs.wagner.10 likes this.
May 25th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Super Mommy
William tends to do the same thing! They are just trying be protective
mrs.wagner.10 likes this.
May 25th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm of two minds on this... I try to avoid even lifting my dog (20lb) when pregnant, although I was deadlifting nearly 95lb just before I got pregnant at the gym (and working on upping that number!).
But he shouldnt have yelled at you, either;

May 26th, 2012, 12:36 PM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL, remind him of what life will be like when you are pregnant with your second, and your son/daughter wants to be picked up.

Izzy is 19 months and 25 pounds. Still lighter than a dishwasher, but good battling grounds for the next time he opens his month

Either way, its still sweet
whitehouse1 likes this.

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
May 27th, 2012, 07:40 PM
My husband is same way he doesn't like me picking anything more than 5 pounds.. I anyways do it lol
May 28th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Well, I'm glad he's concerned but he shouldn't yell at you! My DH is the opposite. He expects me to do everything the same as before I was pregnant and sometimes I need a little help and he gets all huffy.

May 28th, 2012, 08:50 PM
lol my boyfriend was the same way at the beginning, until i told him i was pregnant not broken and know he leaves it alone.
<3

Excitedly waiting baby #1!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search