More Drama very long

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Veteran
Sometimes I just get so down, and i feel like i cant do anything right. Isint family suppose to help one another, but i just feel like a burden. Anyway, my b/f car battery died and need sum work so he couldnt drive it, so i let him use my car while i was at work the other day. (SIde note) My car is insured under both me and my dads name, but he has kept himself as the primary driver of my car, guess so it would be cheaper for me, i never asked him to do this i had always asked if he wanted me to get my own insurance and he always said no it'l b cheaper this way, and he also knows i let my b/f drive my car sometimes wen he needs to, it is my car i paid for 100 by myself) My b/f got into a fender bender stupid yes but hey accidents happen and thats why theres insurance right? Well everyone told the police that everyone was ok, noone was hurt, and well the next day i guess someone filed a claim for bodily injury, insuranced companied called my b/f and told him this and said they would need to call me and they would the next day. I planned on telling my dad since the insurance is in his name too but it wasant home the last two days. and when he finally got home he was on the phone with the insurance company and was sooo pissed bout this accident and me not telling him. LIke i hid it from him, but i didnt that would be stupid i new he would find out i jus hadnt had time to tell him cuz i hadnt seen him. HE went off saying that hes not going to loose his house because of us and that we get tickets and get into accidnets like theres no tom (ive had 2 tickets in the last 6 years and they were honest mistakes accidents, not careless speeding tickets or anything) and hes been driving for 40 freakin years and only been in one accidents and so on. And how we owe him all this money??? I owe him some, but i fully plan on paying him back and he knows this, and how he doesnt plan on living at his house for much longer and hell be dammed if he looses rent because of us and some other nasty things, and i understand being upset because of the accident, but really loose your house? thats why you have insurance? I jus feel like since my mom has passed and he has his g/f he doesnt care about his "family" and doesnt want to be burdend. I am probabbly wrong but thats how he portrays it sometimes.... I am sorrry for such a lonnnng rant but it felt good to type it down and get it off my mind .

Thank You Peimum for my beautiful siggy (:

May 26th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Nicole1481's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you get everything worked out and he gets over it quickly.

May 26th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy

I'm sure he was just venting... I hope he takes a breather & then hopefully the two of you can talk it out.

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

May 27th, 2012, 11:14 AM
newserenity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you feel like a burden and he was hard on you. ((hugs)) The only way to end these kind of incidents is to get your own insurance and rely less on him. It may be worth it to take the stress off of you and off him.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search