swelling

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2012, 10:56 AM
kristap4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to kristap4
We left early this morning to take the kids to a memorial day parade, then went out to lunch. We're just getting home and i seem to be so swollen today. Guess its time to go upstairs and crank up the a/c and put my feet up to hopefully bring it down if not make it go away
May 26th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Nicole1481's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That stinks, drink up and relax.

May 26th, 2012, 02:51 PM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was out at a birthday party today, and my hands got swollen too. It's hot around here today, definitely time for the ac. Hope your swelling goes away quickly!

May 26th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Veteran
Happens to me almost every day now. Some days worse than others.

May 26th, 2012, 06:01 PM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It hit the 90s here yesterday, and my ankles started swelling. I took off my rings just to be safe, since a friend of mine just had to have hers cut off!

May 26th, 2012, 06:35 PM
It stinks, and the a/c didn't help... Also have shortness of breath so bad today too... Not sure how to make things better. Seems like nothing that I tried worked today and I'm still having trouble and don't feel like i can get enough oxygen.... To the point where I'm debating on going to the ER... I hate to though because I'm sure there is nothing they can do...
May 26th, 2012, 09:11 PM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope things have gotten better by now!! But if not, it won't hurt to go to the ER or at least put in a call to your doc.

May 26th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ade* View Post
Hope things have gotten better by now!! But if not, it won't hurt to go to the ER or at least put in a call to your doc.
I was just googling shortness of breath in pregnancy, and from what i have been reading, it is pretty common to have issues in the 2nd trimester... With my others it always started much later for me. Also been reading that progesterone will make you feel like you can't breath deep enough. And I've been getting the shots for about 3 weeks now. So I guess I will need to bring it up to the dr. at my next appointment.

I do feel better, i was thinking it was way to early to be having breathing issues, plus i didn't even think the progesterone could be causing it, but if it does get worse i will definately go in or call... Tomorrow is supposed to be a little cooler with less humidity, so i'm hoping it will help..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search