pelvic pain

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2012, 09:39 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
now, this is my 3rd baby, but have never had this, THIS early on. but the pelvic pain has been hurting SO bad lately, and sometimes its so bad, usually at night.. i can't even roll over sometimes because having to move my legs to do it causes excruciating pain.. usually i get this pain towards the end, when baby's head is wedged into my pelvic so this is a little strange to me..

is anyone else already experiencing it??... it gets so bad that i feel like i should call my midwife, but im not sure there is even anything that can be done for it!?

May 27th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Symphysis pubis dysfunction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I had symptoms of it early on but it has gotten much better. It hurt sooo bad!

May 27th, 2012, 10:19 PM
rachkel's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm not sure if I have pelvic pain, but I do have pain! its on my lower right side, from where the hip bone is and down. I have a hard time standing or crossing my legs sometimes. And sometimes it hits like a sharp, stabbing pain. I brought it up to my doctor and she said it sounds like round ligament pain. Does that sound at all like what you're experiencing?

Visit my blog! Lots of health and fitness insights... including pregnancy!

www.HealthFitnessLove.wordpress.com

May 27th, 2012, 10:45 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
no.. what im having i know is pelvic related.. its usually not something you experience until later in pregnancy when the baby is head down, and the baby's head is in between your pelvic, and feels like a lot of pressure sometimes very painful..

what your having Rachel sounds right, the round ligament pain!

i just now opened the link, and im totally using the wrong word hahaha!! i dont mean pelvic, i mean pubic!! ithe pain isnt that high and it's not on the sides, it's right in the middle and i feel well for a lack of better explanation.. someone is punching my vagina and it's hitting my pubic area

the symptoms of the SPD.. is exactly what im feeling though.. i feel a popping noise when im flipping sides in bed.. i have to waddle when walking, going up my stairs is a HUGE pain as it hurts so much

May 28th, 2012, 04:25 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
I'm having hip and back pain already in the pelvic bone region. Rolling over in bed is extremely difficult and sometimes I have to pull on DH to roll over, lol! Walking for too long hurts my back. It's not severe, but definitely sooner than with my girls. I'm chalking it up to my 3rd child, it being 5 years since my last pregnancy that's gone on this long and being almost 30, lol!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

May 28th, 2012, 04:26 AM
fancypants27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had SPD with Zoey - holy crap was it painful. Try keeping your legs together at all times. Helps a bit.

If its pubic pain - then I don't think it would hurt to contact your midwife.... but if your having that popping when rolling off the bed, or pain going downstairs, lifting your leg it sounds like SPD....DH had to help me put on underwear and pants in the mornings because I coudln't lift my leg...

May 28th, 2012, 06:57 AM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was going to suggest SPD. I'm pretty sure I suffered from it with Mason. It wasnt until later in the pregnancy when I did some research that I realized it had to be that.

May 28th, 2012, 07:22 AM
LindsayGriff
I also had SPD last time and my pelvis would pop so loud in the morning when I would get out of bed but I don't think I got it last time until like 30+ wks. This time I sometimes feel like a bowling ball is sittinging my pelvis when I stand up for a few minutes but then it goes away. I am also starting to get my sciatica back, it is mild now but I hope it doesnt get bad.

Thank you peimum for my siggy
May 28th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Nicole1481's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had SPD the last 2 times early on and it sucks!! Just waiting for it to show this time.

Take it easy, I hope you get some relief soon.

May 28th, 2012, 09:37 PM
meddleman's Avatar Loving my girls!!!!
Yep, I had SPD with the girls, and have it now at 13 weeks with the twins. It sucks. I am going to go to a chiropractor to see if that will help...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search