Pregnancy pillows

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Veteran
I've been looking at some pregnancy pillows now so when I need one, I know which one I want. I'm leaning towards the Snoogle. Has anyone ever used this?

Also, if you do have it, it looks like it has replacement covers. Did you get a cover for it or how does that work?
May 28th, 2012, 05:56 PM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have the snoogle. I'm using it already! It's super comfy
I did get a spare cover so if one is in the wash I had an extra. The one it came with was plain. I liked the designs on the extra covers

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
May 28th, 2012, 06:27 PM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been looking at pregnancy pillows as well. I'll be anxious to hear what kind of reviews BTDT moms have! They're not exactly cheap (especially when I'll only be needing it for 5 more months)... I want to make sure I get one I like!

May 28th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH for me a small one that can double as a nursing pillow. I am on my phone so can't link to it, but he got it on Amazon and it's by Sealy. It's a smaller pillow but so far works for me.

May 28th, 2012, 07:04 PM
MoonMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
that's the one I want too. I imagine I'll be biting the bullet and getting it any day now... it's getting harder and harder to get comfy in bed!

baby Roger @ 7 months

May 28th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Nicole1481's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH bought me the snoogle for mothers day. I like it, pretty adjustable. My only complaint is its really big.

May 28th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Veteran
i have a body pillow (like 20 bucks) so worth it!!! i got it my first pregnancy and even after i had my son i STILL sleep with it every night!
May 28th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Super Mommy
I don't regret Snoogle. It's extremely supportive and comfortable!
Rosalie Octavia, born on October 22nd and 9:35am, 7 pounds 2 ounces, 19 inches.
May 28th, 2012, 10:14 PM
baby wishing's Avatar Expecting #1!
I tried sleeping with a preggo pillow that a friend lent me. I found it made sleeping harder rather than easier, especially because it was so big. I might try again later on in the pregnancy if sleeping becomes really uncomfortable. Right now, I am still doing okay at night.
May 29th, 2012, 01:46 AM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i got the snoogle last week on ebay for $45.00 and i love it! i sleep better now.

[/url

May 29th, 2012, 09:48 AM
BlndGrl8's Avatar Kaitlin & Cameron's Mommy
I have this pillow:Snoozer Pillows - What Pillows Should Have Been
I LOVE it and I can't sleep without it!! It's been almost 3 years now, so well worth the money to me! I wrap my arms around it and put my legs over it and it really helps me to not be sore in the morning. I don't actually sleep with my head on the pillow like the picture shows. I use my own pillow and have the curved part facing away from me (opposite of what the picture shows.)
May 29th, 2012, 09:52 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have the leachco back n belly pillow. I love it! I used it with both my girls too, and couldn't sleep without it!

May 29th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was going to get the Snoogle.. and saw it at once upon a child the other day for 30 bucks and almost got it, but decided not to. I am very picky with pillows as a side sleeper, and the snoogle looks to bulky for me for under my head, and used flipped around would be basically the same thing as a body pillow so I have decided to to buy a nice big firm body pillow, probably from Ikea.

May 30th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have the Snoogle and the mini Snoogle. I love them both. The full size one is kind of big, but so comfortable. If you already love your normal pillow, or don't have any extra room in bed the mini Snoogle works great. I use the full size when DH is not in bed with me, and then if he does make it to bed before I get up I switch to the mini. I didn't get the extra covers since they do come with one. The one down side is the covers they come with are really hard to take off and put back on after you wash them. Oh and the only reason I have 2 is because I found them really cheap at Essex.

May 30th, 2012, 10:48 PM
MrsLucy's Avatar Super Mommy
Great post, I need to do some pillow shopping!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search