Nurseries

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2012, 05:10 PM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
We have so many beautiful nurseries here, just wondering how many actually get used.

Cooper is still sleeping in our room. I rarely use the glider because I nurse him in bed. I really only use the changing table (and that's only when I'm upstairs, we have another one downstairs) and his clothes are in there.
May 29th, 2012, 05:15 PM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Evan is still with us in our room; he doesn't consistently sleep through thenight yet. We started transitioning DS1 to a big boy bed a few days ago and that's going well, so as soon as Evan starts sleeping 7+ hours more consistently, we'll move him into the crib in there.

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

May 29th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Winter's room still isn't complete. lol She'll be sleeping with us for a while. She has to be consistently sleeping through the night, and we need a noise machine. She wakes up to any noise, and her room is right next to her sister's.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven. Hoping to get knocked up in 2016. Sometimes.

http://arwenart.com
May 29th, 2012, 05:32 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Claire still sleeps in our room and probably will for a few more months. We change her diapers in her nursery and keep her clothes in there. That's about it.

May 29th, 2012, 05:34 PM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I use Ellie's room all the time. She used to sleep where she would wake up just once a night and I would use the glider. Here lately she prefers to sleep on the couch. I miss my bed. Her diapers and everything is in her room too.
May 29th, 2012, 06:01 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well Rory never had her own room, and probably won't til we move out of my parents. She doesn't even sleep in the crib, my plan is when she starts solids and sleeps longer Ill move her over. For now all her stuff is in our room, I like it better this way.

May 29th, 2012, 06:30 PM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
The only thing we have in Conors room that I use is his dresser. Everything else has migrated into our room. His room is being used for packing and DHs clothes.

May 29th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Super Mommy
Eliana doesn't have her own room yet.... Hopefully we'll get a 2 bedroom apartment sometime soonish... She'll be in our room for awhile yet anyway.
May 29th, 2012, 08:49 PM
RandE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nope. Never use it. R slleps in a pnp in our room his clothes diapers and changing station are downstairs. I'm one of THOSE moms that has a worry and separation issue. I didn't sleep for 2 nights when he moved from his rnp next to me to his pnp at the foot of my bed. Hell probably move to his room before a year though. Maybe.

May 30th, 2012, 03:51 AM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
We are using his room. We have a small condo and I can hear everything, so it doesn't feel so scary. He sleeps in his own crib at night (he wakes up once to eat). All his clothes are in there, too. He's got more than me and DH together, lol!

May 30th, 2012, 09:27 AM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
we put Jett in his room at 7 weeks old after he started STTN..so it gets used a lot!
DS3- Born 11/4/14
May 30th, 2012, 09:51 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
i used tyler's nursery as a storage unit for his stuff but he didn't sleep in there until after emily was born. now he sleeps in there every night. For that reason i didn't even bother with a nursery for her because our 3rd bedroom is DH's office so it would have meant converting it.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
May 30th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My spare bedroom is still the guest bedroom. It won't be HER room until I move her into a toddler bed, I think. I just like having her with me.

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
May 31st, 2012, 01:22 PM
Super Mommy
We use Philibert's nursery a lot. He has been sleeping in his room since day 1. I nurse him and rock him there at night every night. He only naps in his swing downstairs.

May 31st, 2012, 03:13 PM
Super Mommy
Well he will get his own room when we move (he will be 1-1/2ish) until then he's sleeping in our room in his RnP. Going to switch to The crib in a month!! Very nervous about that. But his crib is in our room too so it should be fine. Right now his crib is a catch all for all of his stuff. Nowhere to put all of it once he starts sleeping there.
May 31st, 2012, 10:03 PM
HubbysSweetheart's Avatar Little Jo married Laurie!
She does both, I start out with her in our bed in her co-sleeper, feed her in bed for a 3am feeding and then lay her in the crib in her room for the rest of the night. I feed her again early morning and lay her back in her crib. I will probably switch her to her crib when she can go until a later morning feed and I'm not so groggy to walk to her room.

She also takes her naps in her crib.... what naps she does take! She's a horrible napper.... 15 - 30 min at most.

June 1st, 2012, 01:09 AM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
Kyler's crib is in our room with us

June 1st, 2012, 11:18 AM
ASH_M's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes, Livy is in her own room (well, shares it with older sister) and has been since about one month old. Jojo is still in the crib, so Livy is in her pack n play for now.

June 3rd, 2012, 08:23 AM
ldlight's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ldlight
We will co-room for a year. It's supposed to reduce the chance of SIDS and I love having to walk 2 feet instead of out of the room lol I'm just that lazy

Want your house to smell amazing! Check out Scentsy! https://laurielight.scentsy.us/Home

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search