Temperament

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HubbysSweetheart
  • 1 Post By lovemylittlemiss

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
So what is your baby's?

Winter Rose is a female Batman. She's serious, more serious, and angry. lol It is so hard to get her to smile, and she hardly ever laughs. When we had her picture taken, out of 64 photos taken, she only had 4-5 smiles or semi-smiles. So serious!
May 30th, 2012, 08:38 AM
HubbysSweetheart's Avatar Little Jo married Laurie!
Our little girl is a major Drama Queen. She is all smiles and giggles and coos.... major flirt with dad.... but if any little thing isn't quite to her liking we hear about it! It takes alot to make her full blown cry, but she will 'complain' with pitiful little whimpers and fake cries that make you want to laugh trying to get your attention. What really makes me want to crack up is when she is still complaining around trying to suck on the pacifier in her mouth. Just too cute.

(The only reason I want to laugh/smile at her 'crying' or whimpering is that I know nothing is actually really wrong..... )
Spyctre likes this.

May 30th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
Robby is so demanding! He already has tantrums, and can keep it up for a long time; once he cried for 15 entire minutes because, tho he was done eating, he still wanted to suckle for a while and I took him off before he felt ready. When I finally gave him back my boob, he sucked for about 4 seconds and then fell asleep. Still hungry my foot! He will cry until we figure out what he wants. If he wants to be held so he can practice standing, he will cry through: the offer of toys, kisses and tickles, several rearrangements, and cuddling until we arrive at standing position. Then he does some hilarious finish-up cries/coughs and then he'll smile at you for getting it right. I am so worried about the terrible twos, I tell you!

May 30th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Rose does that! She'll be done eating, and will not go to sleep sometimes unless she's sucking on my boob. That's why I got the paci back out. It's giving me an overproduction and making her spit up.
May 30th, 2012, 12:47 PM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
Conor is BI-Polar!! One minute he is smiling, the next he is screaming. He knows how to push buttons too.

May 30th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'd say our little lady has a pretty intense personality as well. When she's happy, she's really happy but when something isn't right she lets you know it! I read that this can go along with being high maintenance (which she is). She needs lots of stimulation. Most of the time she's actually less fussy outside the house because she loves to look around at everything new going on. I took her shopping today and she didn't fuss the whole 3.5hrs...she was content to just peep out from the Ergo the whole time.
Spyctre likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 30th, 2012, 02:59 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My girl is pretty happy for half the day then switches to fussy and high need for the rest.
In the morning she is all smiles and giggles, will hang out on the bed or in the crib by herself while I clean/pick up and is just content. Then the switch comes and she must be held, especially sitting up or standing, and has to have all the attention.

I think she gets sick of me sometimes haha she will be all fussy with me and I'll hand her off to get a break and shes totally fine.

May 30th, 2012, 04:09 PM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
Cooper is very whiny, especially at night. And when I pick him up after work, he whines until I hold him. But in the mornings he's all smiles and laughs. That's the time I cherish.
May 30th, 2012, 07:21 PM
RandE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmmm.... rhydian is very easy going. He's generally very happy and sweet. Occasionally he has a serious day but not often. He has a fussy day here ans there but not a lot. He fusses when he's tired or over hungry. But is very smiley most of the time. He LLOOVVEESS to talk. He jabbers non stop all day long.

It takes him a little bit to adjust to new people and situations but once he does he's happy with whoever doing whatever.

May 31st, 2012, 07:19 AM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aubree is so easy going. And so happy. Sometimes when she smiles, it's like her whole body is smiling. Her nose wrinkles, she draws her shoulders, hands and feet up into her and it's just so wonderful. (Sometimes it makes me cry, pretty sure I'm nuts.) She only gets really serious if she's hungry.

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
June 1st, 2012, 12:37 AM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
My baby boy is perfect in every way. He smiles and laughs all of the time,the only time he crys is when he is hungry and he will fuss himself to sleep sometime's. He puts on the biggest smile every morning when its time to get up for his mommy it makes my day. He LOVES attention and will let anyone hold him. When he got his shots he screamed that obviously but then he laughed for the nurse that pricked him! He's the coolest laid back baby i've ever seen in my life and i'm not just saying that. lol

June 2nd, 2012, 10:35 AM
BSandDsMommy's Avatar Mommy to three boys
Send a message via AIM to BSandDsMommy Send a message via Yahoo to BSandDsMommy
D is easy going and always has a smile on his face only time he cries is if he is hungry or if we are out eating and he wants out of his carseat haha

June 4th, 2012, 12:04 PM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
Olivia is pretty happy go lucky. She use to be very serious but now all smiles. But when Olivia is sleepy it is the end of the world she screams and fights it really bad. She is a little of a drama queen at times.

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search