What in the world

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Kaniscooo's Avatar Super Mommy
Did I just feel? I have felt her move around a little bit, she was particularly active yesterday but I'm not sure if this was her... I felt really strong pressure against the left side of my abdomen and it was kind of uncomfortable so I pushed on it, I felt inside a kind of popping sensation and the pressure was gone. Was that just her pushing really hard against my uterus and I made her move? Or what else could that have been? lol, I'm so lost. It wasn't a gassy sensation... I've never felt this before.

May 30th, 2012, 08:08 PM
BlndGrl8's Avatar Kaitlin & Cameron's Mommy
I think I know what you're talking about!! I've felt that before, almost like a tightening/hardening and then it goes away. With my first pregnancy, toward the end, that's what Braxton Hicks feel like only the whole stomach gets hard and they are more intense. This time, mine are just on the right side. Maybe it is the baby? I'm not sure, but it does feel strange!
May 30th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Super Mommy
Not sure but I felt the exact same sensation when I accidentally fell asleep with my pants on and then removed them after sleeping.
Rosalie Octavia, born on October 22nd and 9:35am, 7 pounds 2 ounces, 19 inches.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search