Baby fever?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By lovemylittlemiss
  • 1 Post By JTsquared
  • 1 Post By Spyctre
  • 1 Post By Iluvmybabies*
  • 1 Post By lovemylittlemiss

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2012, 01:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So a while ago when we all wrote about when/if we would be TTC again, I said I prob won't want to have another baby until she is 3. That has somehow changed! I guess I wouldn't call it full blown baby fever but a baby cold? Baby temperature? lol...it's so random, I don't know why I would feel like this when I still have an infant, who is sometimes quite the handful, I might add!

Anyone else have baby fever already or am I just a weirdo?
HPnerd likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 1st, 2012, 04:29 PM
RandE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nope. not a weirdo. Been seriously considering having my mirena removed already. LOL I'm chalking it up to hormones. I don't want another baby yet(maybe) I want to enjoy my "only" child a little longer. I'm forcing myself to wait at least a year- If I still have the fever, then maybe....

June 1st, 2012, 05:19 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I started getting baby fever again pretty much as soon as Claire was born! I really miss being pregnant and having a tiny newborn. Realistically it will be at least a year before we TTC.

Claire Ellene 2/13/12 8 lbs 6 oz 21"

June 1st, 2012, 06:36 PM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
As much as I regret getting the Depo shot, it's a good thing I did, or I'd probably be pregnant right now (well, realistically I'm probably not ovulating yet because I'm bf'ing, but I wouldn't be opposed to being pregnant right now.) I bet as soon as it wears off I get pregnant.
katylady likes this.
June 1st, 2012, 08:13 PM
Super Mommy
Today I actually considered it. I had Mirena removed last week because I was hating it, I have yet to start my bc pills because was letting my body regulate itself. I thought hmmm maybe we can just start pulling and praying until we are ready to actually ttc (Jan) and if it happens no big deal..... I keep having to convince myself all the reasons why that would be bad idea! My biggest reason (although a silly one) is how hard it would be to take the kids to the pool next summer with a 16 month old, 4 month old and because I have bigger kids we spend a lot of time at the pool.

June 1st, 2012, 09:02 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Not weird at all. You just love baby so much, love spending time with her, and you would love to have that feeling again with another child. My pregnancy with Alice was horrible, but as soon as she was out, I wanted to do it again!
lovemylittlemiss likes this.
June 2nd, 2012, 12:35 AM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
While I don't want another baby right now, I could totally understand this. People think I'm crazy for wanting to TTC after Rory is a year [though that's not possible now]

My BFF had a baby not too long ago, and my sister just had one....I'm already all "aww I want my tiny newborn again!" After seeing them.

June 2nd, 2012, 01:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPnerd View Post
Lol, Baby temperature. You're definitely not crazy, my partner and I are going to start TTC next cycle.
Ah! Good luck! Hope you guys get a BFP on your first cycle!

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 2nd, 2012, 04:45 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got the depo after birth so will take few mths to my body to get back to normal then start the pill, Im not getting my next shot of depo making me have bad moods. Im only gald I went on it cos I think I would had change my mind and wanting another baby, twos hard work right now so for me best not to have any more for a few years.

Im gettting baby fever

15 feb last cycle- 24 days
11 march- 30 day cycle
New cycle 10 April nz time
June 2nd, 2012, 11:47 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
I am in the 2ww and will test to find out if I am pregnant next week we are full blown TTC right now

Edited for spelling
lovemylittlemiss likes this.
5 time HG survivor, AP Mama to 5 GIRLS
Karrara 9 01/11/05, Kaiah 7 1/2 07/1/06,
Kayda 6 01/12/08, Katara 2 02/10/12
Korra 10/10/13

Last edited by Iluvmybabies*; June 2nd, 2012 at 11:50 PM.
June 3rd, 2012, 07:05 AM
ldlight's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ldlight
I miss having my tinies that's for sure! I love my twinsies so much I'd love another set but I'll have to wait awhile if I can ever convince my husband into it. Sometimes I wonder if I'm done because I want to get to the fun parts when they're older too. Camping, sports , theme parks etc etc. But, the thought of never being pregnant or having a baby again is so saddening I think I may have another pair

Want your house to smell amazing! Check out Scentsy! https://laurielight.scentsy.us/Home
June 3rd, 2012, 07:06 AM
ASH_M's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Definitely not crazy! I had super duper baby fever after Jojo, my DD1. Like *right* after having her. We got pregnant with Livy when Jojo was 6 months old. This time around, we're waiting for a little while (like 2 years) before possibly trying again.

June 3rd, 2012, 01:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvmygirls View Post
I am in the 2ww and will test to find out if I am pregnant next week we are full blown TTC right now

Edited for spelling

Good luck!
Iluvmybabies* likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 4th, 2012, 11:53 AM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
I had horrible baby fever after David. I guess which is why we ended up with Zoey. I'm good as of right now maybe when Olivia is 1 1/2 we will try.

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you
June 4th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Super Mommy
I have baby fever too! At first, I thought I wouldn't have a second child until Philibert turned 18 (years old, that's it!) but completely changed my mind and would love to get pregnant in the fall. My boyfriend is thrilled, he would want another one like right now! thank goodness mother nature has not made my cycles return yet.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search