Moms of toddlers

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2012, 11:05 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
How's that working out with the new addition? Alice is 4, but she's on a 2 yr old level now with the autism. Throwing tantrums, getting into stuff, CLIMBING, not listening... Its tough sometimes! I have high hopes for her, though. The big time autistic kids I've been around never got to the level she's at now. I expect her to graduate with her peers.
June 2nd, 2012, 04:36 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Its hard, I cant leave the baby alone with sophie, shes a bully, to young to understand shes not a toy

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af came 4 July nz time
June 3rd, 2012, 07:22 AM
ASH_M's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jojo is 1.5 years old now. I definitely can't leave them in a room together, so if I go to the bathroom I take one of them with me. Jojo is really good with Livy. Jojo's so young that it didn't really phase her when we brought Livy home. She's usually really good with her, but we just have to watch her sometimes. Like now Jojo is learning all the body parts, and she likes to poke Livy in the eye saying "eye eye eye" over and over again. I can't imagine that would feel good, lol! She also tries to sit on her face sometimes too. We just gotta keep an eye on her.

June 3rd, 2012, 08:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Dd has adjusted really, really well. She is pretty sweet with her brother. The only time she ever hurt him was when she was just being a rambunctious toddler not really aware of her surroundings, jumping around like crazy. She just turned two, but she seems to understand he is small and delicate, so she is very gentle with him. She has her moments of jealousy, but she just whines, never takes it out on him. I left her alone with him in a little baby recliner thing on the floor once and when I came back in the room she had covered him with a blanket. She loves getting blankets for him.

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search