Monday Moans & Groans

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2012, 05:25 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
It's a gorgeous day out today and I'm working from home so I guess I shouldn't do too much groaning. Still have a few though!

I cannot sleep!!! I finally have Akadia sleeping by herself and she is doing really good. Only wakes up once for a few minutes and is sleeping in until 9 a.m. No complaints there. But now I can't sleep! I get up to pee like 3 times, then wake up randomly for no reason a few more times. I keep getting that restless feeling in my legs and I cannot get comfortable. And all of a sudden, DH is snoring a lot so that keeps waking me up. Ugh... I just need some good sleep!

So, what's up with you ladies?

June 4th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I slept horribly.

I coughed and threw up blood this morning. My doctor and husband think it was a nosebleed that got trapped in my throat overnight and it was just my body trying to get it out.

June 4th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Formerly "firstmommytobe"
It's Monday lol

And today is my sister's anniversary death date of 6 years...and I'm having a hard time...and did I mention it's Monday AND I'M AT WORK! ugh!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
I slept horribly.

I coughed and threw up blood this morning. My doctor and husband think it was a nosebleed that got trapped in my throat overnight and it was just my body trying to get it out.
Hope you are feeling ok, I sure throwing up blood wasn't what you expected to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne78 View Post
It's a gorgeous day out today and I'm working from home so I guess I shouldn't do too much groaning. Still have a few though!

I cannot sleep!!! I finally have Akadia sleeping by herself and she is doing really good. Only wakes up once for a few minutes and is sleeping in until 9 a.m. No complaints there. But now I can't sleep! I get up to pee like 3 times, then wake up randomly for no reason a few more times. I keep getting that restless feeling in my legs and I cannot get comfortable. And all of a sudden, DH is snoring a lot so that keeps waking me up. Ugh... I just need some good sleep!

So, what's up with you ladies?
Amber, you are sooooo lucky! lol I wish I could work from home even on a rainy day! lol

June 4th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Veteran
I can't seem to shake the first trimester fatigue. I feel exhausted all the time! Plus my dog keeps pooping in my house even after I walk her. She is on the naughty list!

June 4th, 2012, 07:17 AM
~l~
I got a good night of sleep, but I am still so tired! I have lots on my to-do list today, but I am not sure when I am going to get up and do them.
June 4th, 2012, 07:27 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's raining. Again. I wanted to take the girls to the zoo tomorrow for sofias birthday, but it's going to rain tomorrow too. They are sick of being cooped up inside, and so am I because they drive me nuts when they get bored.

June 4th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisCriss09 View Post
It's Monday lol

And today is my sister's anniversary death date of 6 years...and I'm having a hard time...and did I mention it's Monday AND I'M AT WORK! ugh!!

Hope you are feeling ok, I sure throwing up blood wasn't what you expected to see.
I can't imagine how that must make you feel.

I'm doing okay now. It was pretty scary this morning. DH was amazing comforting me and cleaning up. I called my doctor and she said to just monitor it and call if it happens again. We think I had a nosebleed last night that pooled in my throat. Of course once he knew I was okay, DH asked me if it was my way of showing my excitement for the return of True Blood.
sandpaper06 and Ame C like this.

June 4th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My moan is also that it is Monday

Aside from that, my other complaint would be that it isn't Thursday yet, and it isn't a Thursday in like say September

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

June 4th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Derby Girl's Avatar Veteran
I woke up at 5am with a horrible headache and my entire back was also achy! I then go to make a sandwich to take to work and found that my SO took the whole jar of mayo with his in his lunch box cause he was too lazy to look for a small container to put it in! My belly hurts as well!
June 4th, 2012, 09:35 AM
katie2510's Avatar Veteran
I haven't been sleeping too good either.. I wake up and don't know why but have difficulty falling back to sleep.until my alwarm goes off of course, then I could sleep like a baby!

June 4th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
im baby sitting my niece today... and she is a handful.. she's 6 but CANNOT entertain herself... she's constantly bored, always wants to do something.. I joke that you could take her to disneyland and she'd still be bored!

I bought her a nice blow up pool a few days ago and its supposed to be 95 today! but if she doesnt have someone to go out there with her, she doesnt want to go! Speaking of which, she's asking me to go get in the pool with her.. Ughh!! lol
Ame C likes this.

<3
June 4th, 2012, 10:01 AM
kristap4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to kristap4
Its raining here again today. And my morning sickness has returned. I thought this pregnancy would be different because i was feeling pretty good for a while...
June 4th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Veteran
I had what I considered on of my best friends over last night. He decided not to come with his wife and daughter. Came later cause he was out with some other chic. Yet Im moving in 20 something days and he cant spend one day with me after asking so? Im so done. I never meant that to much to him anyways I guess. I feel sorry for his wife and daughter. Then again I dont. She knows him and chooses to stay married. I stayed up all night thinking how much he has hurt me over the last year. Im just way over our friendship. Way over! Im still bummed all day today though cause he just dont get it! If I didnt have a photography gig with him the day before I was moving then I would just change my number and tell him get lost. Freaking prick! Sorry for the rant. Ugh. Men!

June 4th, 2012, 10:28 AM
newserenity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My house is such a disaster and I have given up hope of it being clean again! With 5 kids here everyday 5 days a week for the summer it's an uphill battle. OH and DH's new hobby is taking crap apart all over the house and he has been winning auctions and leaving the stuff all over. Chairs and computer parts are scattered everywhere and he claims he will sell them, it's SO frustrating!

OH and our dryer is broke SO laundry is piling up. DH has taken it apart and put in a new heating element and now the control panel is messed up or something.

June 4th, 2012, 11:14 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
I am so tired of peeing all the freaking time. One of my biggest cravings is water. The colder the better. Freezing cold water tastes so good that I can't get enough. So that doesn't help with the peeing. Sometimes I feel like I should just move into the the bathroom. Make a bed in the tub, run some cable in there, add a TV, take my laptop! I'd be set!
~Tanya~, Alaska Baby14 and Ame C like this.

June 4th, 2012, 11:47 AM
rachkel's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm tired and nauseous. Boo.

Whats sad is I'm used to nausea/vomiting being a *normal* part of life. So used to it that I didn't mention it until the very end of my appointment last visit.

Ok... I just woke up like an hour ago, but I'm taking a nap! Its a rainy day and its just the perfect setting... can't let it pass by!!!

Visit my blog! Lots of health and fitness insights... including pregnancy!

www.HealthFitnessLove.wordpress.com

June 4th, 2012, 12:25 PM
BlndGrl8's Avatar Kaitlin & Cameron's Mommy
Kaitlin got sick yesterday at lunch and then she was fine all day. Then she got sick at 1 AM and couldn't fall back asleep until 3:30 which means I couldn't either because I was listening in case she got sick again. She's fine now, so I'm hoping it was just a quick stomach bug. I'm tired!!
June 4th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Our DDC loss has really got me down, my heart really goes out to Ellie.
I also found out this morning that DH's sister lost her baby also. She was about 11 weeks.

June 4th, 2012, 03:23 PM
meddleman's Avatar Loving my girls!!!!
No energy at all here... And my MIL is coming to visit on Fri so i have to get this place cleaned up!!!

Unisom has been helping me sleep so that hasn't been an issue thankfully!!
June 4th, 2012, 03:27 PM
MrsLucy's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm lazy today

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search