Something fun...Halloween

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2012, 12:16 PM
-Brandy-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are all going to be very pregnant for Halloween (some of us may have even had our baby(ies) by then). Has anyone had any thoughts about dressing up for Halloween this year with a big pregnant belly?

If so what idea's have you come up with?

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

June 5th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When I was pregnant with DS, I was due in December so had a big belly in october, but that was like our worst winter since we've lived here and it was a blizzard and I was freezing so that didn't happen.. it'd be nice if it were nice enough to dress up this year, but I'm not counting it, my babies bring blizzards apparently lol.

June 5th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Veteran
I have thought about it, but can't come up with anything good yet.

June 5th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Derby Girl's Avatar Veteran
I saw a really cute couple costume. The girl was wearing a carboard box that looked like an oven and it opened and there was a bun in it. Her husband was dressed as a baker!

For me, I found a shirt that looks like a skeleton with a little skeleton baby smiling!
newserenity and Alaska Baby14 like this.
June 5th, 2012, 01:13 PM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
I'll either be almost 40 weeks or have delivered at that point. If I'm still pregnant, I'm not dressing up, lol!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

June 5th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
I have thought about it a LOT, but haven't come up with anything good yet :/ Its one of my favorite holidays, so I will do something. I am thinking of just getting a cute halloween tee. I will be so big, I doubt I will want to do the whole painted belly things.

Some ideas:

Hopefully I can come up with something more creative soon!
Alaska Baby14 likes this.

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

June 5th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Derby Girl's Avatar Veteran
The only thing I'll be trying to squeeze in to that day will be a wedding dress...if I can find one that big!
sandpaper06 likes this.
June 5th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I probably will have delivered by then ill be searching for a preemie sized costume instead
Derby Girl likes this.

June 5th, 2012, 01:39 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
My baby will be here by then.. Maybe even born that day lol but I have heard of preggos doing a fishbowl idea.. I thi.k that is pretty neat

If baby is here by then.. We will prob dress the boys up as.spongebob, patrick, and plankton... But if Hunter has his way.. They will all be superheros lol
June 5th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Cocoa Sashimi's Avatar Usually Lurking
Our son has requested that we go as Team Umizoomi. (http://www.nickjr.com/dynaboss/video...vidPreview.jpg) As long as I am not on bed rest or go into labor (seven weeks) early like my son then it's a go.

Some costume ideas for you other pregnant ladies:
Coolest Homemade Pregnant Womens Costume Ideas
25 Pregnancy Halloween Costume*Ideas - blog - Pregnant Chicken

June 5th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Pixie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enceinte2012 View Post
I have thought about it a LOT, but haven't come up with anything good yet :/ Its one of my favorite holidays, so I will do something. I am thinking of just getting a cute halloween tee. I will be so big, I doubt I will want to do the whole painted belly things.

Some ideas:

Hopefully I can come up with something more creative soon!
I have a shirt similar to this from my first pregnancy but it has a jack-o-lantern on the belly. My son was due in January so my belly will be even bigger this time and the shirt will be perfect (if the baby isn't here by then lol).
Enceinte2012 likes this.

June 5th, 2012, 05:05 PM
kristap4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to kristap4
I will most likely have delivered by then. She is due on the Oct 28th, so not doing much with myself, or the baby, just probably the 3 older ones.
June 5th, 2012, 05:34 PM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No dressing up for me this year. Whether I deliver by then or not, I don't see it happening.

This is really cute. Izzy was born on the 28th, and I wasn't released until Nov 1st. This is what the nurses did to all the babies in the nursery -

cindy6, kristap4 and Ame C like this.

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
June 5th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
I hadnt even thought about it!! My DF and his friends always dress up in crazy outfits.. so I can only imagine what we'll do this year.. as long as I feel alright!

<3
June 5th, 2012, 06:38 PM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)
I kind of like Jessica Simpson's costume when she announced to the world that she was pregnant, dressed as a mummy.

June 6th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
I was a mummy last year...I bet my tummy would fill it out better this year lol.

June 6th, 2012, 09:13 AM
-Brandy-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Natasha! That is the first time I have heard of the fish bowl, I love it!

I even found a pic-
Google Image Result for http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/590/draft_lens18554550module153566971photo_1_131679556 3Aquarium.jpg

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

June 6th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't usually do anything for Halloween... My kids now either stay home or go to a party (they don't usually want to dress up either). The baby might be here by this point, but I won't be dressing him/her up either because that early on we wouldn't be going anywhere anyway.

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

June 6th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I hope to have had my baby by then or be super close so I probably will not be thinking about dressing up. I just need to figure out something for Akadia because I dress her up every year and I don't want to not do it because of the new baby.

June 10th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Nervous Newbie's Avatar Super Mommy
Just saw this post and had to comment cause DH was so excited for his Halloween idea this year. He is a HUGE star wars fan and it was on the other day and he jumped up outta nowhere and was like "Halloween this year we can be Padmay and Anakan" Not sure of the spelling of the names, but they are Luke and Leia's parents and apparently Padmay is very pregnant during one of the movies.
We shall see bout this lol. He was so excited about this I may take one for the team lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search