Really Miserable Pelvic Pain!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marksgirl0502

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Marksgirl0502's Avatar Veteran
Those of you who've had babies before, you know how you get near the end and your pelvis just HURTS? Well, this time I'm having that pain already but way too early! It started around 14 weeks, and has steadily gotten worse. I know it has to do with hormones, and will go away after baby is born, but this is really making life tough. I feel so bad sitting on the couch half the day, but even standing long enough to wash dishes will leave me in intense pain for up to 8 hours. Anyone else having this kind of pain? Misery loves company. :-)

June 5th, 2012, 05:25 PM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes! Mine started last week at 14 weeks too! It started around 20 weeks with my last baby. It really sucks.

June 5th, 2012, 05:37 PM
kristiemarie518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am not having that but speaking of early aches and pains....I am having vaginal pain and pressure already. This pregnancy is super excellerated. Lol

June 5th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Another thing I have to look forward to I suppose
June 5th, 2012, 06:19 PM
newserenity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I started having it today after I apparently pulled my back out by picking up toys off the floor. I'm in awful pain now and can hardly get up from sitting down or sit from standing without intense pain. I can't even pick up anything off the floor now, it hurts SO bad. I hope it goes away overnight!

Hopefully your pain is temporary! I'm pretty sure mine will be better in a few days.

June 5th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Marksgirl0502's Avatar Veteran
Oh Michelle I'm so sorry! Have you tried an ice pack on your back? Of course Tylenol might help a little too. I hope you feel better tomorrow!
newserenity likes this.

June 5th, 2012, 07:42 PM
MoonMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I get some pelvic pain if I sit too long. Sitting on the birth ball helps. And getting up every so often to walk around.

I asked for a kneeling chair at work and it should be delivered in 2 weeks. I can't wait. It is supposed to provide better pelvic positioning for pregnant women.

baby Roger @ 7 months

June 5th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Nicole1481's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can feel mine starting... I can really feel it when I pick one leg up at a time, like when I take my pants on and off.

June 5th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Celiac Disease
Ugh... if i get a Charlie Horse pain that would be the worst!!!! I can almost handle pelvic pain better than waking up at 3am in the morning with my leg muscles pulling to the point that I'm screaming "Help!"... OMG.. its the worst!!!!!!!

NTNP and TTC #3. Hoping for a BFP August 2014 (hoping for april/may baby)
June 5th, 2012, 10:17 PM
meddleman's Avatar Loving my girls!!!!
Yep, it's called SPD, (Symphysis pubis dysfunction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and it's miseable!! Not everyone gets it, but if you do it gets worse with subsequent pregnancies. Anything you have to part your knees for is so painful...putting on pants, stepping in and out of the bathtub, stairs, getting in and out of the car...oy. Mine started at 13 weeks this time and has me worried since it started so early...with both girls I was so miserable in the 3rd trimester I can only imagine how it will be with twins. I am thinking of going to see a chiro soon to see if that will help...they make support belts for it, too.
June 6th, 2012, 02:17 AM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I started having it on Monday (at 18 weeks). Also for some reason my tailbone really hurts too.

June 6th, 2012, 03:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That sounds awful! I've just been getting bad pulling pains on my side when I stand up from sitting...

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search