Wednesday Whines & Wahoos!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Leanne78
  • 2 Post By ~Tanya~
  • 1 Post By Alaska Baby14
  • 1 Post By Think4Yourself

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
My Whine - Just that it's a GORGEOUS day outside and I am stuck inside this office with no windows.

Wahoo - I have my anatomy scan tomorrow!!! And then I'm going to a breast cancer benefit after words at this cool house/castle I've been dying to see the inside of. Will be nice to get out of the house and do something with my girlfriends for once.
Ame C likes this.

June 6th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Almondeyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Almondeyes
Whine - being stuck in the house. Want to go outside but my legs aren't shaved.

Wahoo - no headache today.

Amber, I know how it feels about having no windows. I have no windows in my classroom. It is very hard to teacher the weather to 4year olds when they can't physically see it.

June 6th, 2012, 07:20 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Whine : So tired of the house being a mess. One day I will catch up on it! Hopefully before baby arrives!!

Wahoo: I have so many! Tomorrow is DH's change of command ceremony!! So happy to say good bye to DH being involved in basic training. I will be getting my DH back!! I woke up with no headache today and woke up next to my DH. He had a late call to work so it was nice getting to wake up next to him for once. (Oh, and the first time I have had morning sex in forever!!) One more week until we find out the sex of the baby!! The 13th can't get here soon enough!

June 6th, 2012, 07:25 AM
newserenity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whines- I hurt my back yesterday and it's killing me! I can barely walk and sitting to standing or standing to sitting is agony!

Wahoos- I get my (hopefully) definitive gender scan today! I had a dream we had another baby girl but, I'm still sort of thinking it's a boy now. Just a few more hours til I go!

Another one is that my DH fixed our dryer! I am thrilled! Although I can't bend down to use it. LOL

June 6th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Whine: It is only Wednesday

Wahoo: Tomorrow is Thursday & although I am scared about the CL & getting that shot, I will get to see my baby, and hopefully find out the gender.
Hopolka and Ame C like this.

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

June 6th, 2012, 08:07 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
Whine: My u/s is in 2 days! That feels like forever away!! And I'm so over this weirm BM issues

Whaoo: My u/s is in 2 days!!!!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

June 6th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Whine- What started as a gorgeous day has turned to a cloudy gloomy morning. Looks like I'll be snuggled up on the couch :/

Wahoo- 12 days til my next appointment and I'm hopefully we'll schedule our anatomy scan at it.
June 6th, 2012, 08:25 AM
katie2510's Avatar Veteran
Whine... I'm getting so sick of eating carrots and fruit lol. But I know i'll be glad I did coming up in a few months lol.

Wahoo... It's wednesday and everyone is happy on a wednesday

June 6th, 2012, 09:58 AM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: I'm so content today, I can't think of one!

Wahoo: I took the day off today, because there is nobody here to tell me I can't! I have gotten a boat-load of housework caught up, and it's a beautiful day outside, so all the windows are opened! Also, I'm leaving for Cleveland on Friday, and although I won't be doing much, I WILL get to hang out at the hotel pool and soak up a bit of sun!!!

June 6th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
Whine - Im helping my gma with the Miss Nebraska pageant and I found out yesterday that when she bought tickets, she didnt bother asking me if I wanted to go, and so Im not... she could still get me a ticket, but I'd have to sit by myself... but yet my mom is going.. so my gma told me to ask my mom if I could have her ticket on 1 of the 3 nights... so my 2nd whine is, if my mom is going to the pageant, who is going to watch my niece! (my mom currently has custody while my sister gets her crap together) grrr

Wahoo - Im going to a concert tonight, I dont really know who the guys is, but Im going! lol I guess his name is Patrick Thomas and he was on the 1st season of THE VOICE.. I didnt watch the 1st season, but I know he's a country artist and regardless, Im excited!!!!
Ame C likes this.

<3
June 6th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whines: I just can't decide if I want to find out the sex of the baby. I don't want to be disapointed if it isn't what I'm hoping for. I feel awful saying that.

Wahoo : Heard Baby Monkeys HB today and it was the best sound in the world!
June 6th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: My confidence is at about 0% and I feel more fat than pregnant right now! :/ Nothing fits, nothing looks right, and I feel good in nothing!!! >.<

WAHOO: After DH gets home tonight I am headed to the library to pay our book replacement fee so I can get books again! AND they have the Bradley Method book that I can place on hold that I was gonna buy !
Ame C likes this.

June 6th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whine: Everything. Busy at work, house is a mess, no clean clothes, fighting off a cold or something, fighting off a migraine, and I have such a bad yeast infection that it hurts to sit. Top it all off to come home and find one of the cats brought in a dead chipmunk.

Woohoo: I only have 11 or 12 days left of work!!! (I'm finding out if I have to go in on the 22nd, but I may not have to.)

June 6th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Country928's Avatar Marisa
Whine: Im still sick a little better, My little girl has the stomach flu like everyone else and we have been sleeping all day. Thanks to the rainy/gloomy day. My laundry is back up with dirty clothes.

WaHoo- Got to hear the baby's heartbeat today when i went in for a sick visit. I also got a new smash book, for scrapbooking.
June 6th, 2012, 05:20 PM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: I've had a fever and a cough that hurts so bad for the last couple days. I couldn't get comfy to sleep last night.

Wahoo: despite feeling crappy I've had a crazy amount of energy today and yesterday and got so much done! My girls have been so good too!

June 6th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Whine - The icky weather has made it's way to Texas.

Wahoo - I am going to a family get together this Saturday to Celebrate my sister and mother's birthday. I haven't seen my sister since I was about 6 weeks PG. She will be thrilled to see the bump improvement.
June 6th, 2012, 05:33 PM
MelNYC's Avatar Melissa
Whine: my face is broken out like a nervous 13 year old who ate too much chocolate. WTH!

Whahoo: my life has never been better than it is right now. Getting martied to the man of my dreams, expecting a baby that I've always wanted, kicking butt at work, still have both my parents alive. I could go on. Feel so freakin lucky.
June 6th, 2012, 06:45 PM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
Whine: the nurse who comes and gives me my 17p shots thinks I have cellulitis from the shot yesterday. I have a big, hot red "spot" about 5 inches in diameter on my left hip towards my bum. Here's hoping the benedryl I just took takes effect and I don't end up on antibiotics. I just don't have time for this this week.

Wahoo: I will finally be done planning and doing my family reunion in a few short days. My next turn to plan will be in 2024.
Caroline - November '12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search