Wednesday Whines and Woohoos!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
GUYS!!! Go to target! I cried, seriously, I know, CRIED because I went to a ton of stores, tried on a million shorts, and nothing fit. I found one kind at target, yes they are a little longish but they fit slimmer on the legs (but are very stretchy which I need for my thighs) and are jeans material, so I just roll them up once on the bottom and they look like they are made that way. They do have the full belly panel but it's the thinner kind that can be folded down if preferred that way. I think it's these ones: Target.com : Furniture, Baby, Electronics, Toys,...: Target

I am a shortie so they were way longer on me than on the model they are using so I roll them up one time and since they rest right on my leg it looks made that way. I just had to share because I had been having MAJOR frustration over shorts here too!!

I just went and snapped a quick pic so you can see what it looks like on a non model lol

Ame!!! That is terrible! I can't believe some people, I hope you can get them fixed soon

Anyway my whines and woohoos lol

WHINES: My air conditioner blows and only airs the living room so I've been sleeping in the LR b/c BR is a SAUNA at night.. & so I've been sleeping terribly!

WAHOOOOO!: Our vacation and my ultrasound is in 11 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is our first big family vacation so I'm all excited. It's just to visit my parents in RI but still! A whole week together to relax!

Last edited by Think4Yourself; June 20th, 2012 at 12:59 PM.
June 20th, 2012, 01:36 PM
meddleman's Avatar Loving my girls!!!!
Whine: Mia has a fever of 102

Wahoo: I can finally feel baby B rolling and moving around!!
June 20th, 2012, 03:07 PM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: My cat has found a nest of baby bunnies in the back yard. She keeps bringing them to the front porch (I think to show them to us, she never intentionally hurts them), but one she dropped & killed it, another she dropped in her water bowl while trying to get our attention. Rob tried to save it, but it didn't make it. We managed to save a 3rd one. Now we're just trying to keep her inside... we haven't seen any more bunnies. I don't know if she got them all... OR where their mamma is.

Wahoo: Anatomy scan tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
~Tanya~ likes this.

June 20th, 2012, 04:28 PM
newserenity's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine- Had several unexpected expenses and then had to pay $283 immediately to the doctor or pay the whole $1133 by next week. Of course took the payment- only 3 more payments left and we can have baby.

Wahoo- Baby is still a boy and totally healthy, weighs a whopping 10 oz. lol

June 20th, 2012, 07:32 PM
LindsayGriff
Whines: the heat is getting to me and I am so ready to be done with residency, I just dread having to go every day now.

Wahoo: I am 20 wks today, finally half way there

Thank you peimum for my siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search