Gtky (dh/df/so)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MissusF
  • 1 Post By marinewife0702
  • 1 Post By Jillianne

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2012, 06:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How did you and your DH/DF/SO meet?

June 21st, 2012, 07:17 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
We met at work. He actually quit soon after I started there, and he kept calling back to the store to talk to me.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven.

http://arwenart.com
June 21st, 2012, 08:03 AM
Veteran
We met through some mutual friends when I worked at Sonic.
June 21st, 2012, 02:00 PM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
We met online; had a few messages through the company, and then spent some time instant messaging, and then a few phone calls, and then met in a park near where I lived for our first real date. When I first saw him, he was so handsome (much better looking than his profile picture was!) and he had so much energy, and I really thought he would never be the kind to settle down, and if he did, he would never in a million years choose me. But he was, and he did!

June 21st, 2012, 08:44 PM
RandE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A mutual friend introduced us. I was not looking for a relationship at the time and he was just looking for a friend to hang out and talk to. His fiancee at the time had cheated and left him and he was distraught. The first night we were together alone I knew this would be the man I'd be with forever. He's my best friend in the world <3 .

So we met in July were dating by August. A few months of pining for his ex anyway (I call it-he doesn't lol) and we are both happy and together 4 years now. Not married yet, will be eventually. But It's not a priority for either of us since we don't want to be with anyone else anyway.

June 22nd, 2012, 04:59 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We both worked together and he tried for a month or so to get me to come hang out with him before I finally gave in to shut him up...turned out to be a good idea!

June 22nd, 2012, 08:01 PM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
we met at a mutual friends bbq. Couldn't resist the Marine.
June 23rd, 2012, 06:45 AM
Super Mommy
We met in math class in grade 12
June 24th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My husband and I met in high school too. He was the foreign exchange student! Bahahaha When I tell people that I always think they'll conjure an image of Fes from That 70's Show lol...but I promise it wasn't like that

June 24th, 2012, 06:28 PM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
DH and I met when he worked at a Land Rover dealer and I was dating a guy who bought a Land Rover, lol. We all became friends, and now 9 years later DH and I are still friends with my ex, who is also married with a daughter.
June 25th, 2012, 07:56 PM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
We met online on hotornot.com then talked on the phone and yahoo webcam and met after two weeks. :-)

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you
June 25th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Working mommy
We met when we were in 7th grade (age 12) and became friends. We started dating junior year (age 16). But we didn't get married until we were 26--took a while to convince him he couldn't live without me.

June 27th, 2012, 01:08 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I met DH on Yahoo Personals 8 long years ago . One of my girlfriends talked me into signing up for a trial account. DH was the first person to contact me. He had a trial account too and it was the first time he had ever emailed anyone. I guess it was meant to be lol.

June 27th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Mama2Nico's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was dancing on a bar

July 4th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Coby Jaylen Aubriya mom
my cousin and his cousin were a couple and his cousin kept trying to get me to meet him because he thought we'd hit it off. I didnt want to do a blind date so i kept saying no, but he brought him to my house and we instantly connected
July 5th, 2012, 04:28 PM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
His cousin was dating one of my friends, and I was supposed to hook up with his friend, but ending up falling for dh at first sight

July 9th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We met doing a play at a community theatre
HPnerd likes this.
July 20th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Super Mommy
We met when I was 16 and he was 15. He and my best friend were talking through MySpace and wanted to meet up, she took me for support she was scared to meet him. She ended up making out with some other random guy and he and I hit it off. Started dating a week later after a lot of talking on the computer and phone
July 20th, 2012, 04:06 PM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
We met through family. He is older than me and use to be good friends with my brother. They haven't been cool for along time though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search