Baby Hair

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Spyctre

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 25th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
So has your LO's fallen out, still growing, or just getting started? Winter's is starting to go everywhere except the very top.

CalledBlessed likes this.
June 25th, 2012, 05:50 PM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
Cooper has rubbed most of his off in the middle of the back of his head. Otherwise it's growing beautifully. Really tempted to trim it so it grows in evenly. But now that he sleeps on his stomach, it should start growing back in.
June 25th, 2012, 06:31 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lucy's hasn't fallen out, it's still growing, it's so long at the back and can put in a ponytail! haha well a rats tail maybe I had two wee pig tails on top the other day.

June 25th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Veteran
Most of my DS hair has fallen out. The new hair has begun to grow in and it's so cute! The middle part of the back of his head is still thin but he has a thick "tail" in the back that's adorable. He still has a lot of stray long hairs everywhere too.
June 25th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Alice's was so long at this point--everywhere. Poor Winter is going to have a mohawk!
June 25th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Working mommy
Jack's has rubbed off all around the sides. The top is a little thinner but still there and maybe even a little longer. It is also lighter. But it looks kinda silly with this ring of super blond/baldness. DD never lost her hair...just kept growing and growing.

June 26th, 2012, 07:18 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ellie's is just now growing in
June 26th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Coby Jaylen Aubriya mom
The top is getting longer but the back and sides are about the same. Her head has gotten bigger so it makes it look a little thinner
June 26th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ds has the mohawk look going too. It thinned out a lot on the sides, but he managed to keep most of it up top. At least it is fallin out in an even pattern. Dd's fell out mostly on one side at this age.

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!
June 26th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
She lost most of the hair on the top of her head about 1 month after birth but kept quite a bit in the back. Since then the hair on top and on the sides has grown in white blonde but in back it's still light brown. Can't wait till her hair gets long enough for me to braid it, or at least put some clips in.

June 26th, 2012, 09:26 AM
RandE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My fair haired little boy never really lost his hair. Its now growing in thicker. Yay! Lok

June 26th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
My mom told me mine took 7 months to completely fall out. It started at 2, ended at 9, and by a year I had red hair. It just looks so weird! lol Winter's is growing on top still(enough to put in a clip!), but the sides are starting to come in a blonde color. I think I'll call this little gremlin of mine STRIPE!
June 26th, 2012, 10:19 AM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's very slowly growing in...or, it's just my imagination haha

June 27th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Veteran
You could braid right across the lower part of his head...lol but he is bald a little in the middle and he lost his hair at top from craddle cap.Now it is starting to grow in so we have a peach.
:mommyDeAnna 7/28 Whitney 4/7 Naomi 6/24 Katerina 1/27 Gracie 5/25 Magdalina 6/8Berachiah 6/8 Peter 2/20 Deanna 19,whitney 15,Naomi 13,Katerina 8,Gracie 7,Magdalina 5,Berachiah 3,Peter 4 months and counting.
June 27th, 2012, 01:00 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Claire is business in the front party in the back. Her hair looks ridiculous. She has really long thick hair on the back of her neck but she's rubbed most of it off the back and sides of her head. The hair up top is getting longer but it's still thin.

Claire Ellene 2/13/12 8 lbs 6 oz 21"

June 27th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
Robby has lost all the hair from the top and front sides, but it's still there in the back, except for the strip where they're always bald from lying down so much. He looks crazy! I can't WAIT for it all to fall out so he looks normal, and then to see what's going to grow in!

July 4th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Coby Jaylen Aubriya mom
now ive started seeing little black hairs in her crib, since she's 5 months now i thought we were in the clear, guess not =(

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search