Who wants to go swimming?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 27th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Veteran
I brought my baby into the pool for the first time about 3 weeks ago and right when he got in he was just a going...lol..I thought maybe he was scared at first and realized he was mad because I took him out to check on him.Anyways I decided to start him on swimming lessons in my tub with me.Anyone else have a baby at this age that just loves water?
:mommyDeAnna 7/28 Whitney 4/7 Naomi 6/24 Katerina 1/27 Gracie 5/25 Magdalina 6/8Berachiah 6/8 Peter 2/20 Deanna 19,whitney 15,Naomi 13,Katerina 8,Gracie 7,Magdalina 5,Berachiah 3,Peter 4 months and counting.
June 27th, 2012, 01:11 PM
-Bailey-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My girl LOVES water. I'm hoping some place around here does swimming lessons for infants year round so when she's a little older we can do that.

June 27th, 2012, 01:50 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm jealous! We took Claire to the lake two weeks ago and she was not a fan. The water was pretty cold so I think that was the problem. As soon as her toes touched it she would cry lol. So that's as close to swimming as she's come so far. She loves the bath tub so if I could find a pool or something that's heated and warm she would probably like it.

June 27th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Rose loves the water. She takes baths with me in my garden tub so she's in deep water--for her--a lot. She kicks her legs like she's trying to swim. =)

3 on Earth and 7 in Heaven Hoping to get knocked up in 2016...sometimes.
http://arwenart.com
June 27th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Our little lady loves the water too but so far has only experienced the bath tub. I can't wait to swim with her in my in law's pool this Summer.

June 27th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Veteran
I am just so surprised in him.None of my babies liked water like this.Well not at this age.I looked up all this swimming stuff and it says to start them in a tub with you to learn how to float(with you holding them of course)well he has done really well smiles everytime.Then a kicking he goes...lol I really enjoy my time with him.
:mommyDeAnna 7/28 Whitney 4/7 Naomi 6/24 Katerina 1/27 Gracie 5/25 Magdalina 6/8Berachiah 6/8 Peter 2/20 Deanna 19,whitney 15,Naomi 13,Katerina 8,Gracie 7,Magdalina 5,Berachiah 3,Peter 4 months and counting.
June 28th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
I took Robby to the baby pool over the weekend. I really wasn't sure how it would go, but he seemed to like it. He stayed in for 40 minutes playing with a little water cup toy, and was content the whole time (he's NEVER content for 40 minutes without a scenery change, lol). Then he slept for 2 hours, so I think I like it a lot!!

July 4th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Coby Jaylen Aubriya mom
yes my Briya loves water too! so fun!
July 4th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Veteran
My DS loves the water too! We bought him a little plastic pool and I sit in it with him. It gets a little boring being inside a lot so I bought it so we could be outside when it isn't too hot.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search