Independence day

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Spyctre
  • 1 Post By Katie L

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 3rd, 2012, 11:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What are you plans for the 4th, or I guess Canada day for the canucks

We're having some friends over to BBQ. I've been pinning up a storm trying to get party ideas. I really want to go all out because it's important to me that DD grows up celebrating the 4th even though we live in Germany.

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 3rd, 2012, 12:21 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I have no plans. Maybe I'll watch my neighbors act like morons and shoot fireworks off their porch into our backyard again. While I drink. That's my new plan: I need some Bailey's Irish Cream! Just a little bit.
Blue-Jay likes this.
July 3rd, 2012, 01:41 PM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
We are going to my in-laws' beach house just from tomorrow thru Friday. I am excited about having a couple of days off with DH, and a little nervous about spending so much time with MIL with a baby. :-/ She's the one who's always calling him "my baby."

I will be drinking, too. Just a couple of beers. To take the edge off.

July 3rd, 2012, 02:39 PM
Working mommy
We are having a block party! We have a small street with about 7 houses. So we are closing it down, letting the older kids play and setting up tables/tents. There will be plenty of eating/drinking. I will be having a few drinks, nothing crazy. Best part is we just have to walk around the corner to set up on the sidewalk for fireworks!

So excited!!
Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th!
Spyctre likes this.

Our FET love to complete our family
July 3rd, 2012, 03:40 PM
Veteran
We are going to bbq out.Do a little bit of swimming.Really looking forward to it.
:mommyDeAnna 7/28 Whitney 4/7 Naomi 6/24 Katerina 1/27 Gracie 5/25 Magdalina 6/8Berachiah 6/8 Peter 2/20 Deanna 19,whitney 15,Naomi 13,Katerina 8,Gracie 7,Magdalina 5,Berachiah 3,Peter 4 months and counting.
July 3rd, 2012, 05:11 PM
Veteran
We aren't doing anything. Just hanging out at home. We have a friend coming through town who is staying with us tomorrow night. Really excited to see her and her son and for her to see our new addition.
July 3rd, 2012, 07:38 PM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We usually walk to our city's parade that's just three blocks away, but it's supposed to be close to 100 degrees again (and humid), so those plans are up in the air. Grilling sounds good...

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

July 3rd, 2012, 11:44 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know if I'm doing much of anything. DH has to work and probably won't get home until 9ish. One of my friends is having a BBQ but I don't really feel like going. Claire doesn't like loud noises and I know their kids will be setting off firecrackers the whole time. And I'm too lazy to make a dish to bring . I got her a really cute 4th of July dress and we had her pictures taken yesterday so I think that is celebration enough for this year.

Claire Ellene 2/13/12 8 lbs 6 oz 21"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search