A bfp for me? at 6dpo??? Huh!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree32Likes

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2012, 11:12 AM
mercedes1987's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to mercedes1987
Delete.

BTDT MOMMY.

Last edited by mercedes1987; July 27th, 2012 at 06:44 AM.
July 11th, 2012, 11:18 AM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
Congrats hon

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you
July 11th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
Wow, congratulations! I'm sure everything will go just fine!

July 11th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!

July 11th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Veteran
yeah!
:mommyDeAnna 7/28 Whitney 4/7 Naomi 6/24 Katerina 1/27 Gracie 5/25 Magdalina 6/8Berachiah 6/8 Peter 2/20 Deanna 19,whitney 15,Naomi 13,Katerina 8,Gracie 7,Magdalina 5,Berachiah 3,Peter 4 months and counting.
July 11th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had twins and then 4.5 months later got pregnant with their little sister. You'll be fine. How exciting! Congrats!!!

Mommy Pam to 8 other blessings ages 16 to newborn! 5 boys and 3 girls.
For the multiples forum: I have identical twin boys who are 3.
July 12th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen

You can start having signs as soon as you O, but implantation usually doesn't happen before 5 DPO. I think that's how long it takes to hatch. Lot of HCG in there to come back positive already! Maybe you'll be the next with twins!

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven.

http://arwenart.com
July 12th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Laurenella's Avatar "Avery's Mommy"
Wow! Just wow!

July 13th, 2012, 10:26 PM
RandE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got a VERY strong positive at 13 dpo. It came up immediately. I would imagine I probably would have gotten a faint positive very early too had I tested. Congrats.

July 20th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyctre View Post

You can start having signs as soon as you O, but implantation usually doesn't happen before 5 DPO. I think that's how long it takes to hatch. Lot of HCG in there to come back positive already! Maybe you'll be the next with twins!
Thank you very much guys. Tested 2 days later with Frer and it was dark as the control line, so def positive...... If I have twins, Yay, if not, Yay. I am prepared for this and am confident in everything. I am overjoyed and that's what matters. <3

On a side note, to clear up any rumors Ive been hearing circulating facebook ect,
None of my children were taken away from me. It was a choice I made because with the first two I was 17 and unprepared, open adoption is what I chose. I also chose open adoption for Joseph because my father suggested this as a good option, looking back I wish I hadn't.
Liam lives with his daddy because I did not want to disturb his routine at 14 months old. He's now 2 and a half and visits mommy regularily!
We love our children, and have not done anything obsurd as rumors may state.
Thanks all!

BTDT MOMMY.

July 20th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I haven't heard any rumors. Are you going to keep this one(or 2 ) with you?

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven.

http://arwenart.com
July 20th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Super Mommy
So is Joseph the baby you just had in feb? Why did your dad want you to give him up? I just can't imagine giving up my baby if I could provide for him no matter what anyone said to me. Do you plan on keeping this one? I assume so because you seem happy. I feel like that's kind of a slap in the face to Joseph, you don't "want" him (he may feel this way I'm not saying you don't) but you can have another baby a year later and keep that one? I come from a family where siblings are separated and it's painful. Some of us got to be with my mom and some of us didn't. The ones that didn't are resentful and it's a hurtful thing that is not easily understood. He might think later on, If she could keep them why couldn't she keep me? I mean your situation can't be that different, it's only been a few months since you had him.

I'm not trying to be harsh, but it seems a bit odd to me.
July 20th, 2012, 10:48 AM
So 1) no rumors the topic was brought up and at first someone said they may have been taken but it was cleared up really quickly that you had given them up voluntarily. 2) You can't blame us for questioning the situation. Your situation has not changed between last year and this. I would hope after giving up 4 children all on different occasions that you would be a bit more realistic about your expectations of THIS pregnancy. Am I judging you? Probably but lets call this for what it is.. INSANITY is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

July 20th, 2012, 12:00 PM
sarha81's Avatar First-time Mommy to Jake
Post deleted.

Last edited by sarha81; July 20th, 2012 at 07:35 PM.
July 20th, 2012, 01:26 PM
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f6...l#post26242170 (Generalized anxiety and depression disorder)

By this tread Rachel you know I'm right and so does your bf

I can sincerely say I hope you get the help you need. I think you are a troubled young woman that thinks getting pregnant is going to solve the sadness you feel but as you've learned 4 times already it's not helping
Iluvmybabies* and Sunkist20 like this.

July 20th, 2012, 02:24 PM
BSandDsMommy's Avatar Mommy to three boys
I agree with everyone else, and it maybe harsh but this is just crazy and almost a slap in the face to ones who deal with infertility and can't have kids or takes years to have kids yes by adopting them out you are giving people that opportunity, but to me I don't see what could have changed in 4-6 months if I gave that many up already there is no way i'd want another within 5 months of giving my baby up that is just crazy and I agree if you get time with your other kids later I can see them all resenting you and all your other kids you decide to keep maybe mean but the truth and I'm beginning to wonder if you just are a troll and making this up knowing it'd cause a stir I don't feel sorry for you and will be praying *IF* you decide to keep this baby once it arrives that things will be different and if you give it up you need to get your tubes tied and never have kids again

Baby girl due Dec. 2014

Make a pregnancy ticker

Last edited by BSandDsMommy; July 20th, 2012 at 02:27 PM.
July 20th, 2012, 02:35 PM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSandDsMommy View Post
I agree with everyone else, and it maybe harsh but this is just crazy and almost a slap in the face to ones who deal with infertility and can't have kids or takes years to have kids yes by adopting them out you are giving people that opportunity, but to me I don't see what could have changed in 4-6 months if I gave that many up already there is no way i'd want another within 5 months of giving my baby up that is just crazy and I agree if you get time with your other kids later I can see them all resenting you and all your other kids you decide to keep maybe mean but the truth and I'm beginning to wonder if you just are a troll and making this up knowing it'd cause a stir I don't feel sorry for you and will be praying *IF* you decide to keep this baby once it arrives that things will be different and if you give it up you need to get your tubes tied and never have kids again

July 20th, 2012, 03:54 PM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedes1987 View Post
Thank you very much guys. Tested 2 days later with Frer and it was dark as the control line, so def positive...... If I have twins, Yay, if not, Yay. I am prepared for this and am confident in everything. I am overjoyed and that's what matters. <3

On a side note, to clear up any rumors Ive been hearing circulating facebook ect,
None of my children were taken away from me. It was a choice I made because with the first two I was 17 and unprepared, open adoption is what I chose. I also chose open adoption for Joseph because my father suggested this as a good option, looking back I wish I hadn't.
Liam lives with his daddy because I did not want to disturb his routine at 14 months old. He's now 2 and a half and visits mommy regularily!
We love our children, and have not done anything obsurd as rumors may state.
Thanks all!
So you just gave your last born that you waited and planned for the arrival for 9 months,because your father thought it was a good idea? Now some months go by and you're ready,how are you ready now? I hope you're a troll and this isn't real. Something does not add up here at all. Sorry if this comes off rude but this story is to far fetched.

Last edited by .:Kati:.; July 20th, 2012 at 03:57 PM.
July 27th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Hey. I didn't ask for criticism.
I at least have people who support, and don't question me.
Don't go around the forums LOOKING for reasons to hate, that's low.
Do you have other kids to take care of instead of purposely looking for things to ridicule someone about?
Get off your high horse and put yourself in someone else's shoes.
You -don't- know me.
Looking at people's posts wont make you know someone either.
You wan't to ridicule someone? Find someone else. This is my thread, and if you have nothing good to say. **** off..... I have no trouble saying that to a bunch of egotistical *****es who have "perfect" families and are all middle class with 10 foot poles up their *****.

Find a new hobby. I'm leaving this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphisbelle View Post
So you just gave your last born that you waited and planned for the arrival for 9 months,because your father thought it was a good idea? Now some months go by and you're ready,how are you ready now? I hope you're a troll and this isn't real. Something does not add up here at all. Sorry if this comes off rude but this story is to far fetched.
No.
I don't feel like posting every detail since so far I've only come across ridicule for everything I've said.
I am not obligated to tell you people anything.

BTDT MOMMY.

Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search