vacation, all I ever wanted!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ash29nc

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2012, 04:40 PM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello ladies! I'm here in the mountains having a wonderful time. The waterfalls here are beautiful! When we checked in they asked how many children were with us and DH said "one, but she's not done yet" lol. I thought that was really funny! Keeping my fingers crossed for a nice, sunny day tomorrow so I can hang out at the pool and the lake with the little waterfall. Hope everyone here is doing well.

On a side note : I have been having this awful pain in my back and stomach on the right side. It hurts when I try to pee and when I cough or sneeze or tighten my stomach muscles at all. Do you think this is just growing pains? Maybe I'm being too active? I am not sure if I should be worried, but I don't want to call the dr to say "my stomach hurts" lol. I'm sure they know that! Has anyone else had growing or stretching pains??

July 16th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Miss Kelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh yes... But the pain when you pee makes me wonder bladder infection. Flush fluids!!

July 16th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Call. Back pain could also mean kidney infection..Any issues with peeing always justifies a call. UTI to kidney can take less than 3 days when pg.

July 16th, 2012, 05:48 PM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It can also be RL pain depending on what other UTI/Kidney Infections symptoms you are having. They have those little test strips you pee on at just about any pharmacy since you are far away from your dr and if it is positive you could call and talk to them to see if they can get you a script.

July 16th, 2012, 07:13 PM
I think I am gonna call in the morning just to make sure everything is ok. I need to schedule an appt anyway to make up for the one I had to cancel to come on this trip. That gives me another excuse to call The pain isn't as bad now, but better safe than sorry right?!

July 17th, 2012, 04:26 AM
ash29nc's Avatar Super Mommy
Have fun the.weather.kinda.sucks here this week, maybe its not to.bad up in the mountains im bout 3 hours northeast, but its extreamly hot and humid! Hope you back feels better soon
burnbot likes this.

July 17th, 2012, 07:44 AM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ditto on Crystal's RLP thoughts. That round ligament pain can be a beeyotch.

July 17th, 2012, 08:34 AM
I called this morning and I will be going in on monday when I get back to make sure everything is ok. I will also be getting a detailed anatomy scan! Can't wait to see my little Zoey again! The pain isn't as bad today so the dr said it may just be stretching pains, but we are going to get one of those test strip things to see if it is positive, then call back if I need meds. Thanks ladies!

ash: the weather is pretty hot here. There is an outdoor and indoor pool so when I get too hot I can go inside. But they said it has been raining here for 7 days in a row and the golf courses are so wet! Also, we saw a black BEAR on a trash can eating garbage!!!! It was HUGE!!!!! So cool! Do you see those where you live?

July 17th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Super Mommy
That sounds wonderful!! I hope the pain is just RLP and not a UTI, but it is good you called the Dr. Keep having a wonderful vacation!

July 17th, 2012, 09:44 AM
ash29nc's Avatar Super Mommy
Nope no black bears here thank god

July 17th, 2012, 09:58 AM
anna.rose's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for vacation! I totally need one at this point in time. DH and I are going tubing (hopefully) next week while he's on vaca.

I hope the pain is just those stupid round ligaments! Glad to hear it's a bit better today!

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search