Site Issues

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Blue-Jay

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Anyone else having problems with JM? I can't send private messages or click on my notices. And I am having a time making my text look like Rainbow Land. >=(
July 17th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
Yes! This has happened to me a few times and it's a problem again right now. I'm very, very sorry because I love your rainbow land posts!!
Spyctre likes this.

July 17th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Arwen, it's SO weird to see your text as black. I'm used to it being all kinds of colors. It just doesn't look right. I was trying to check up on a friend and it won't let me click on her name. I'm glad you posted this thread, cause I was about to get angry! Haha.

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
July 17th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I have been manually typing in the colors the last few days. Can't remember them all. lol Half the time I've posted on here the last few days, I've either been too lazy to type them in or too tired of the same three colors (that I like) I remember!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search