Blue_fire/makenzie1978/Nervous Newbie

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Nervous Newbie's Avatar Super Mommy
Woohoo we get to be a group of 3! Can't wait to get to know you ladies better.
July 17th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Veteran
Hi sweeties, so excited to be a part of this group!
I'm a first time mom at 37 (38 when baby is here) , I live in Austin Texas, and I'm a lingerie designer and stitcher.
Would love to know more about y'all!
July 18th, 2012, 05:34 AM
Regular
Hi ladies, I am a mom of 5 boys and well one more boy on the way. They are 18, 15, 10, 9 and 18 months. This is a our total surprise baby. Am 20 weeks along. Right now am a stay at home mom. I am married to a awesome man. At the end of this month we are moving (not to far from were we live now). It is not going to be fun to do in 100 degree weather, lol. I live in IOWA.
July 18th, 2012, 06:25 AM
Hey! I'm also a first time mom here. Right at 21 weeks along with a boy! I come from a family of all girls so makenzie I may be picking your brain on what to expect with this little guy lol. I'm 28, and live in Florida!
July 18th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Regular
Boys oh my lol. They have no fear and good thing is you dont have to worrie about all the hair bows and stuff. They can be rough with each other. I always hate cleaning their private parts after they get them cut after birth. They dont car how they dress lol. They are hard on shoes I swear my one soon goes through them every 2 months or so.
July 18th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Veteran
I don't find out gender for a couple weeks. I can't wait to know.....though this looks like a boy trending group....lol! I'm super nervous about being a mom later in life, but I feel like I might be more calm and forgiving than I was when I was younger. My business is being moved out if my spare rooms into storage to make room for a nursery and a play room. I can't wait to start shopping for both of these.....dizzying how much there is to do to get ready.
July 22nd, 2012, 06:20 AM
Regular
ok well I just wanted to vent a little lol. So we are moving at the end of this month and the place we are in right now is showing the house at random times. So friday I spent a better part of my night cleaning and srubing floors n bathrooms and then about 11pm my left side stated to hurt, well I figured I would go to bed and I would be fine the next day. Wrong I spent all of yesterday on the couch due to it hurt and was bad if I moved my left leg. So I turned in early last night and then about 3 am this moring I got a musle cramp in my left leg. OMG that hurt so bad. I have had the musle pain before but normally not till 7 months or so. But I have never had what the doctor is calling round ligiment pain. So this leads me to my last thing. I am still not so sure I really am caring a boy. EVERYTHING is different with this pregancy. My boys all had low heart rates this one is high. I have acne and I look higher up then any of my boys.I got out the ultrasound pics and swear that it looks like the cord and not a penis lol. I mean really am sure the pic is right but when they do another ultrasound am going to be asking for a 3d look down there just to make sure, lol. I hope you ladies are doing good.
July 24th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Yeah I am hating any form of cleaning my house right now. It needs it, but I feel like I am nesting in my mind and that is good enough lol. Hope ya get to feeling better. When do you see the Dr. again? I would def ask about gender if not sure. I think I have asked to double check the past 2 times just to be sure.
Not a lot going on with me. Just exhausted all the time still and working full time. Just want to nap after being on my feet all day.
July 24th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Veteran
Ive been cleaning a lot lately too, and have had the yucky cramping to go along with it. I've also been sleeping like crud, which makes me want to day sleep, except it's so dang hot here that sleeping in the day is miserable. I can't wait to find some balance in this.
My hubby has been out of town and I feel a bit mopey without him. He is a sweetie though, and regularly sends me lovey messages while he is away.
July 31st, 2012, 04:51 AM
Veteran
I can't believe hat i have less than a week to find out gender! How did you guys react the moment you found out?
August 1st, 2012, 09:25 AM
I think my Dr was annoyed with me cause I was kinda like, "yeah I know." Just had this feeling the whole time it was a boy. So really wasn't like all excited or anxious.
August 1st, 2012, 05:51 PM
Veteran
I really want the sonographer to write on a piece of paper the gender and pass it to my husband so that he is the one that tells me. I know it's silly, and perhaps frivolous, but the last loss I has the sonographer refused to talk to me, but my hubby was looking at the screen. When the tech left the room my husband told me that I had lost the baby.....and I guess I want to replace that memory with him telling me good news of our little one.

What do you guys do for hobbies?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search