Appointment Update!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
Appt went fine today. Fluid level is about the same. Doc said it visually looks better, but pocket size is the same. Bedrest now includes being able to sit on the couch, woohooooo. Anyways, here is a precious picture!

Looks like Emmalyn was doing this:

Next Appt isn't until July 31st so two weeks out and then two weeks after that on 8/15, it is our fetal echo and anatomy scan.

aaand OH my goodness my mobile and curtains from my crib/nursery set came in and they are PRECIOUS!!! I am in love:

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
July 17th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Megan30's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like a great appointment and that picture is ultra sweet. Love your mobile!
July 17th, 2012, 08:27 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your doing a great job at baking this baby, keep up the great job mama! Baby is gorgeous and so are the nursery items!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

July 17th, 2012, 08:46 PM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So happy to hear that you had another great appt and woohoo is right about being able to move to the sofa! I know how big something like that can be when on bed rest. What are you doing with your time? Any projects you are working on or TV series/books you are catching up on?
July 17th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
I was thinking man it is kind of sad that I am so stoked to lay on the couch instead of on the bed. I was a very bad girl today and broke some pregnancy rules/bedrest rules! On the way home from the doctor appt, Joe told me to close my eyes and then he pulled in to red lobster for a treat since I am now allowed to sit up instead of just lay down. So we went in and had seafood, though all low on the mercury list seafood, and a drank a whole DR. Pepper full of caffeine that I am supposed to mostly avoid due to the water issues. I reclined in the booth and had a really good time and I honestly don't feel too guilty. I am mostly shopping online, doing my online college courses, surfing for baby stuff and baby stuff reviews, rereading the hunger games series, starting to watch the walking dead, and I just finished up watching HawthoRNe. I also have my weekly shows that I watch so those keep me entertained. I occasionally just listen to Emmalyn's heartbeat for entertainment. Various relatives have visited a bit so that is fun. I also sat for like two hours the other day with a cat toy and played with one of my cats all over the bed. Joe and I try to play board games and stuff and he bought me a computer game that I haven't even installed yet. I mostly just surf the web, surf jm, and read random blogs. I also chit chat on my phone a lot. So that is the extent of my life right now I have been trying to crochet a blanket forever and ever and ever but it isn't going very far before I get pissy and tear it out.

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
July 18th, 2012, 06:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so glad to hear that things look good!!! You're doing a good job baking that baby. I can't imagine being on bedrest, I would be bad at it. But it's amazing what you will do for this human being you've never even met.

Daffney

July 18th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Glad you had a great appointment! And that mobile is too cute! Can't wait to see your nursery all put together!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

July 18th, 2012, 06:10 AM
bug, boo, n boogers mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear your appt went great!!! Cute pictures too!

Thank's to lovinMyGirls for my awsome name siggy!

July 18th, 2012, 06:29 AM
anna.rose's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for a bed rest upgrade! She's very cute. I love your nursery decorations.

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
July 18th, 2012, 07:09 AM
dickersons09's Avatar Expecting #2
Glad that everything is looking good! I can't imagine how stressful being on bed rest must be! I would be going stir crazy! YAY for being able to sit up now!
July 18th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Glad everything is going well.... Yay for a good appt!!!

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search