Please tell me......

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 1 Post By ** Tay **
  • 1 Post By Twist
  • 6 Post By rlh27
  • 1 Post By Twist
  • 1 Post By Wishinfor2ndblessing
  • 1 Post By Twist
  • 1 Post By Cassie.S
  • 1 Post By rlh27
  • 1 Post By Wishinfor2ndblessing

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
That it's ok to be naughty ever once in a while.... I just HAD to stop and get a burger and onion rings today.....

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

July 18th, 2012, 11:06 AM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Absolutely

I'm getting Taco Bell today!

July 18th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Twist's Avatar Super Mommy
girl, i craved whoppers for a loooong time in my first trimester. and now taco bell quesadillas. i found out that it's the SAUCE on the quesadilla I'm craving though. so I bought that at walmart and now i'm saving money/eating healthier according to my husband by making "mockadillas" at home.

psh. fast food is SO much EASIER though!

July 18th, 2012, 11:14 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
burger= protein
onion rings= vegetable

What's naughty about that?
July 18th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlh27 View Post
burger= protein
onion rings= vegetable

If i could get my husband to agree I would SO use that! lol

July 18th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twist View Post
girl, i craved whoppers for a loooong time in my first trimester. and now taco bell quesadillas. i found out that it's the SAUCE on the quesadilla I'm craving though. so I bought that at walmart and now i'm saving money/eating healthier according to my husband by making "mockadillas" at home.

psh. fast food is SO much EASIER though!
OMG I crave sauces and dressings too.... it doesnt matter what the sauce is on... as long as I c an have the sauce I am craving...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlh27 View Post
burger= protein
onion rings= vegetable

I LOVE the way you think!!!! i you Lucy!!!!
Twist likes this.

July 18th, 2012, 11:28 AM
i am also in love with ketchup. and ketchup mixed with mayo. HAS to be mayo, not miracle whip like i usually use. and also mild taco bell sauce. that is now bought by the bottle in my house.

in fact i was craving little ceasar's supreme pizza covered with mild taco bell sauce soon after we found out. lol

July 18th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Um, it better be because I definitely have naughty meals every now and then. I don't know how it's possible to not.

Oh and I tried the onion rings = onion = veggie on my hubby and he rolled his eyes at me! lol

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

July 18th, 2012, 11:32 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
The other night I had a major ice cream craving, and when DH said "Umm... we can get it, but is that something you should be eating" (I'm telling you, I'm surrounded by the pregnancy nutrition patrol), so I told him how ice cream is a great source of calcium, which pregnant women need a ton of. He went for it and mama was happy, lol.

I'm with ya'll on the sauces. I've been eating iceberg lettuce like it's going out of style, but it's really the Italian dressing that I need
July 18th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Lucy that is soo funny... DH and I got into a little over ice cream for the same comment.... I wanted chocolate fudge brownie ice cream and then bought some fun size butterfinger bars to crush ontop of the icream... DH just looked at me and said "Umm should you really be eating that?" I almost slapped him. I told him when he can carry Sophia to term then he can determine what to eat... Since thats not happening he has learned not to say anything...
caajje6 likes this.

July 18th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hehe... most of the time a burger is the only meat that sounds good and you just can't have a burger without fries! I don't let myself have it too often, but I think anything every once in a while is just fine!

July 18th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Super Mommy
I hope it is okay, because I have been naughty more than I should of been with this pregnancy. I eat the good stuff too like fruit and salads, but man I crave the bad for you stuff all the time.

July 18th, 2012, 03:31 PM
tricia_16_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
I swear I could live off of pogos and fries. I just eat what I can at this point. Junk food is better than no food at all!
July 18th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
I honestly gave up fighting some of the naughty cravings. Especially since my husband couldn't cook if his life depended on it added to bedrest and we would starve if we didn't get fast food or preprepared food sometimes. I am of the opinion that since I am eating crappy, still down in weight, and make sure to take my vitamins, that baby will be just fine in there My doctor said, eh eat what you need to to get through all this and take your vitamin and baby will just steal all the nutrients it needs from you before you get them. I was feeling a bit guilty as well but I just can't help it sometimes when alls that sounds good for dinner has greasyness involved. I do crave sooome better fast food and do try to stay up on my salads and somewhat good stuff and drink good drinks.

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
July 18th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Miss Kelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Out of everything, junk food is the only thing that stays down!! I say if you're anything like me eat anything that stays down, for me that is lots of French fries!! And lots of salt.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search