Vent.. Uncomfortable already

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Mollyjayne's Avatar Super Mommy
This week I've been sore, exhausted, and irritable and I don't hit the 3rd trimester untill August 1st!
I know I've gained too much weight, and I should exercise more but I get round ligament pains so bad even when I just walk! I loved being pregnant the first time it was a breeze. I still love it for the most part but this weeks been rough. I hope
I start feeling more cheerful and energized soon
July 19th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
((HUGS)) the good news is you're almost hitting the third tri!!!! I have to wait till the end of August! I'm only nearing 23 weeks & when I get up to go to the restroom I feel like my belly weighs a zillion tons & it is so hard to find a comfortable sleep position- I can only imagine how I'd be feeling if I were up and around all day :/

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

July 19th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the love! I'm so surprised I'm so uncomfortable so soon!

How long do you have to be on bedrest? Til the end?

That's gotta be hard.
July 19th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry you're so uncomfortable. I find my level of comfort is different depending on how Sean is positioned. Some days are fine and other days I feel like I'm carrying a ton of bricks in my belly! Today he's decided my bladder is a fun place to hang out. it's also a very hot summer, so I'm sure that adds to the difference between your two pregnancies and how you are feeling. Hope you find some comfort soon! Is there a place you can go swimming to get some temporary relief?

July 19th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My OB said they'd reevaluate at 24, 28 & 32 weeks as to whether they can modify or lift it, but she said I can definitely be off at 34 when they will remove my cerclage (stitch).

You should try one of those belly things I've heard of that are used to relieve some of the weight... I can't think of what they are called though :/

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

July 19th, 2012, 09:15 AM
kristiemarie518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been uncomfortable for about 2 weeks now. But this week it's been bad. Everything is just....not right feeling. I cannot sleep. Some days I feel like I'm going to go into labor at any moment. Other days I'm just off feeling. This pregnancy sucks.

I feel you.

July 19th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Swimming sounds fantastic! I'll try to go this weekend!!

I'm glad I'm not alone, I hate whining because a) I wanted this pregnancy badly
And b) I was such a good sport last time.
I'm older and it's hotter though!

Tanya~ I'll bet can't wait til 34 weeks (hopefully sooner) being stuck in bed probably makes the wait 100x longer <3 you're so strong and patient!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search