Terribly achy with RLP

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marksgirl0502

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Hey ladies. Anyone else just miserable right now?

While I'm still functioning and trying to play it off like I'm not in pain...I'm truly in pain. My hips, lower, back and pelvic region are so achy. And my tummy has started poking out even more so I'm assuming my body is trying to compensate. But geeze!! Almost makes a girl want to cry.

It is certainly tolerable and I haven't cried but I'm ready for the growth spurt to be done with so I can feel okay again. I guess at least if I have back labor later on I know I can somewhat handle it lol. Maybe...
July 19th, 2012, 02:03 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Sorry you're feeling so bad. I have the occasional achy back. My ligament pain hasn't been too bad though. Every now and then I get a little pain but not bad. My belly isn't really poking out yet.
July 19th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
I feel ya!

my ligament pain is horrible! Tylenol usually helps but the past 2 days the only way I have gotten any relief was to lay down! If I start cleaning, I can only do so for about an hour before my hips, back and feet start to kill me! that is so not common for me!! I have a belly band thingy and it helps a little bit, But I cant wear it very long before it gives me different kinds of pains. lol

<3
July 19th, 2012, 02:27 PM
BlndGrl8's Avatar Kaitlin & Cameron's Mommy
Try to lay down as much as you can! I know for me it really starts to hurt when I do too much and then I know my body is telling me to stop and rest.
July 19th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Katie81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No, nothing really for me. This is my third so I'm stretched out already. I am getting really large though and I'm sure the last 5-10 weeks will be miserable
July 19th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you're in pain

I haven't really had that much RLP yet...

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

July 19th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I'm slow tonight because it took me forever to figure out what RLP was!!! My stomach is really sore and achy. I try to stay off my feet as much as I can, but I had to do a lot of walking today at work and standing and it was really hard on my already stretched out muscles. I know it's only going to get worse though. I remember with my first, having to literally hold my stomach when I took trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night, because it hurt so bad when I stood up. My heart goes out to anyone carrying twins!

July 19th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I occasionally get it at night and find it difficult to stand up during a late night bathroom trip. For the most part I only get it if I'm overdoing it. Hope you get some relief!

July 19th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Marksgirl0502's Avatar Veteran
Sorry! I had a lot of pelvic pain as a result of my first birth, realized later that I had torn some pelvic cartilage. It didn't really bother me with the next three, but the extreme pelvic pain with this one has been tough. I've found a few things that help: I really take it easy, rest a lot and am careful not to do too much. Also I find that laying down in bed can be severely painful, so I either sleep sitting up on the sofa or I lay on my side with a pillow between my knees. (We just ordered a memory foam mattress pad - I'm hoping that helps too!) All you can really do is rest, because overdoing it even a little will make the pain that much worse later! Take care, and remember it will all go away after the baby arrives!
Hopolka likes this.

July 20th, 2012, 04:57 AM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm right there with you. The past 2 days have been really bad. I'm hoping today will be better!

[/url

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search