T. G. I. F. !!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FloridaTennesseeGirl

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
So what do we all have going on this weekend?

Today, I have a speech evaluator coming out for Akadia. I think it's just to fill out paperwork and then the next time it would be to do the actual evaluation. I keep going back and forth on this. She is getting "better" but just doesn't have much of a vocabulary for a 2 year old.

Tomorrow, I'm going to try to straighten up the house a little and finish the projects I wanted done before DH gets home. Sunday, DH gets back in the afternoon. Not sure I'm really looking forward to that. I want him home and all, but he is always such a grouch after being on vacation and having to come back to reality. I'm worried we're going to get "Grouchy" DH back and I'd almost assume he leave him back with his family! And I know he's going to be a bear when he has to mow first thing when he gets back. :/ (We have 2 1/2 bumpy acres, so no way I'm getting on the mower and doing it!)

July 20th, 2012, 06:36 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Well....

Today I'm heading to Iowa City to pick up a 5-in-1 bassinet and Pottery barn crib bedding!! My crib also comes in the mail today! Yippeee....so I can get started on my nursery That'll probably be my project for the weekend. Clearing our now office space out for a nursery.

I also have to work tomorrow and Sunday DH will be playing soccer all weekend out of town so it'll be myself and my cat, Timone. Womp Womp. :/

Oh well. We'll sort thru all the baby things that DH doesn't want to

Happy weekend ladies!
July 20th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Veteran
We might be buying a house! We have to go over Saturday and go over the paperwork. I really want this house! :-) Sunday we might go down to a friends house a hour from here to play some cards.
Leanne78 likes this.

July 20th, 2012, 06:57 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tonight I'm dropping the girls off at my moms for the night, and DH and I are going out to dinner and the drive in movies.

Saturday, we will probably clean the house and run errands before we pick the girls up from my moms.

No idea for Sunday, maybe the zoo, or more fruit picking (maybe nectarines or Peaches this time).

July 20th, 2012, 07:02 AM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne78 View Post
So what do we all have going on this weekend?

Today, I have a speech evaluator coming out for Akadia. I think it's just to fill out paperwork and then the next time it would be to do the actual evaluation. I keep going back and forth on this. She is getting "better" but just doesn't have much of a vocabulary for a 2 year old.

Tomorrow, I'm going to try to straighten up the house a little and finish the projects I wanted done before DH gets home. Sunday, DH gets back in the afternoon. Not sure I'm really looking forward to that. I want him home and all, but he is always such a grouch after being on vacation and having to come back to reality. I'm worried we're going to get "Grouchy" DH back and I'd almost assume he leave him back with his family! And I know he's going to be a bear when he has to mow first thing when he gets back. :/ (We have 2 1/2 bumpy acres, so no way I'm getting on the mower and doing it!)
Izzy is 21 months, and has a very small vocabulary too. Although she isn't saying much, she sure knows what she wants, and how to get it. Lol. I was just wondering, what does a speech evaluator do with a toddler?

I have to do some last minute running around for Kevin's birthday next weekend. I'm so behind!

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
July 20th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It sounds like everyone has a busy weekend I hope you all get the stuff done you are planning!

I won't bore you with what I'll be doing because you already know

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

July 20th, 2012, 09:46 AM
whitehouse's Avatar My name is Kelli :)
We are traveling out of state to visit family and celebrate some birthdays

.fearfully and wonderfully made.
eli grey // jude lawrence
forever loving Finley
July 20th, 2012, 09:59 AM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We got a late night call last night that my aunt, uncle, and 3 girls need a place to crash tonight on their way to a out of state funeral. So... I took a half day off to clean my house!!

Either tomorrow or Sunday DH and I plan to go see the last Batman movie, although after this morning's news, it kinda gives me the heebie jeebies.

That's about it for my weekend.

July 20th, 2012, 10:09 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
Had a newborn session this morning that kicked my butt! Tonight we are going out with a friend to celebrate his birthday. Saturday nothing except a bday party for the girls' friend and Sunday I have another newborn.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search