Uncomfortable!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2012, 09:51 PM
rachkel's Avatar Super Mommy
I am so uncomfortable right now! I hate it! I can't sit for very long because my hips and back starts hurting. Laying down hurts my back as well. My abdomen is sore and tense, which makes my back tense up as well. My neck and shoulders ache... I just wanna press a magic button that makes this all stop!

Visit my blog! Lots of health and fitness insights... including pregnancy!

www.HealthFitnessLove.wordpress.com

Last edited by rachkel; July 21st, 2012 at 01:57 AM.
July 21st, 2012, 05:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been having lots of back pain lately. I don't remember it starting this early with my other kids.

July 21st, 2012, 10:49 AM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My pain is all around my pelvis! It is so sore when I stand up, or when I try to change positions at night. Also having major hip / sciatica pain. Totally sucks.

July 21st, 2012, 11:23 AM
*Anna*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have lots of soreness in my crotch bone area since about 17-18 wks this pregnancy. Didn't feel this til maybe 32-33 wks with my first. Like I was kicked down there. Sore to roll over in bed and stand up. All normal as our bodies are preparing for the big day.

My midwife gave me some tips that help. A warm shower. And if I'm sitting in chair, I take one fist and put between my knees and squeeze my knees together and do kegals and hold them for as long as possible then relax and repeat. It does help some
July 21st, 2012, 01:21 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
My stomach is just really sore and tight. It feels like my poor little belly button is just going to rip sometimes. Sleeping has been difficult to because I hate sleeping on my side - everything goes numb and aches. But sleeping on my back isn't all that comfortable now either. Can't win. Usually end up waking up on my back with my stomach aching.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search