so sleepy lately

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2012, 06:34 PM
turtlefly's Avatar Veteran
it feels like i dont get enough sleep, i woke up at ten this morning, and took a 3 hr nap around noon. im also getting intense leg cramps at night... i almost alway wake up crying cuz the pain is so bad. my husband thought i was in pre term labor lol. i just feel run down and hungry, im always hungry. and headaches are back. its like im back in my first trimester minus the nausa.

July 22nd, 2012, 07:49 PM
rachkel's Avatar Super Mommy
I completely understand! I'm exhausted all the time, but have horrid insomnia at night... which might be why I'm so exhausted lol. And I'm getting some back and hip pain. I get it normally when its winter time. Gymnastics screwed up my body and now I have arthritis. So sadly, its like I have arthritis all the time now....

Visit my blog! Lots of health and fitness insights... including pregnancy!

www.HealthFitnessLove.wordpress.com

July 22nd, 2012, 08:01 PM
ouch! sorry to hear that

July 22nd, 2012, 08:04 PM
rachkel's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh its fine I'm used to it! And just think, in a few short months, we'll really be whining about being run down and tired with our new babes around

Visit my blog! Lots of health and fitness insights... including pregnancy!

www.HealthFitnessLove.wordpress.com

July 22nd, 2012, 08:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I get leg cramps when I get dehydrated or low of potassium. If your drinking plenty of water you may think about adding some bananas or salt to your diet. And I know how you feel about being tired all the time. I always nap when DS goes down on the weekends. So that means 1-2 3hr naps on Sat and Sun. And now it's 9pm and I'm already thinking about going to bed.

July 22nd, 2012, 08:09 PM
i know, my mother in law always tells me you think your tired now, just wait you will get the real meaning of tired lol

i know i need to drink more water, but idont care too much for water but if it takes way the cramps, i think i can handle it

July 22nd, 2012, 11:49 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Hi, I am lurking from the Oct. DDC... have you had your iron levels checked recently? With both of my healthy pregnancies, I have become anemic toward the end of my second trimester when baby starts to grow more quickly. Taking additional iron supplements has helped IMMENSELY with the fatigue! I'm currently taking an iron tablet with breakfast and another with lunch, then my prenatal with dinner.

July 23rd, 2012, 08:15 AM
no i havent but i think they are checking when i get my blood taken next week

July 23rd, 2012, 08:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Me to, I definetly did not get that burst of energy your supposed to in the 2cnd trimester.

July 23rd, 2012, 08:58 AM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Always tired here, too. I can't seem to wake up before 10 (thankfully my kids don't wake up until 930) and I'm ready for a nap before they are! But by the time they nap, I have somehow found a list of things to do :/. And then I don't end up falling asleep until 1am. I don't suffer from the leg cramps, but the headaches are brutal. But soon, this part will be a distant memory...

July 23rd, 2012, 12:27 PM
Country928's Avatar Marisa
I been going to bed before 9 everynight, but still take a 2-3 hr nap during the day most of the time. I always feel like im not getting enough sleep.
July 23rd, 2012, 01:21 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hear ya!! I had like, a one month second trimester and now I feel like I am already at the end! My sciatic nerve is acting up, my back aches all the time and I am exhausted and starving! I thought it was hard when I was pregnant with DS but now it seems so much harder this time b/c it's such a hotter year (was 105 the other day!!), and because I have a 2 year old to chance after all day and clean up after. I am probably going to start seeing the chiropractor next month though and see how that goes.. b/c I know my nerve and back pain will only get worse from here.. so maybe that's something for ya to look into also for the pains and exhaustion.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search