Bra Deal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2012, 05:29 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was reading Parenting magazine and they recommended this bra: Welcome to The Coobie Bra Store || The Most Comfortable Bra

According to Parenting they are meant to grow with you, so you just buy what you need and they should last throughout your pregnancy. They also say these make good nursing bras! They are "one size fits most" and they have "full size" for women who don't fit in their regular sizes. I've had ridiculous boob growth this time (C cup to G cup so far for those who don't remember) and I ordered some of these and hope they work for me! I went with the "full size" because of the cup size I need.

I don't know how long this coupon code will last, but I thought I'd post it here. I'll also post a review of these bras once they come in. (Obviously can't 100% test out how they work as nursing bras yet, but I'll even practice taking myself in and out of them as if feeding to see how well they work).

Coupon code: baby20 for $20 off when you buy three.

With my ginormous boobs it cost me $60 to find a reasonable looking bra that fit at Nordstrom. I was able to get three of these bras for less than that!

July 24th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Derby Girl's Avatar Veteran
Thanks for the information! As soon as my office mate leaves the office Im gonna have to check this out!
July 24th, 2012, 01:39 PM
*Anna*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is great! I ordered 3! These will be what I wear during labor and the birth. Looks super cute for the birth photos I'll get

Thanks for posting this!!!
July 24th, 2012, 08:45 PM
rachkel's Avatar Super Mommy
I ordered 3 as well! I hope they work!!!

Visit my blog! Lots of health and fitness insights... including pregnancy!

www.HealthFitnessLove.wordpress.com

July 25th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Mine should be here today or tomorrow. It's insane how excited I am to get some bras!!

July 25th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Veteran
Let us know how the larger size ones work. I was an H cup before and I'm up to probably about an I now so I'm always skeptical about things like this fitting.
July 25th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Pixie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks! I think I want to try these out but I'm never sure how a non-underwire bra will work for me. They would be comfortable for around the house if nothing else though so I may get some.

July 25th, 2012, 09:46 AM
-Brandy-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Can't wait to hear reviews from you ladies!

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

July 25th, 2012, 10:42 AM
*Anna*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I posted this deal in one of my mom groups and a few girls said they are the best. Feels like wearing no bra at all! I can't wait to get mine
July 25th, 2012, 11:46 AM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So, I see there are a few styles. What did you all order? Im on my phone now, but once I get on the computer I'll be scooping some up . Thanks for sharing!

July 25th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Mine came in today! It's very similar to a sports bra, except not quite as tight. I can see how it'll work as a nursing bra by just pulling it up over your breast one side at a time.

I'm a G cup right now. It felt about how any other non-underwire bra would feel. I still prefer my regular bra for right now, but I can see how these will be nice for around the house and while nursing since they don't make a lot of bras in my size.

July 26th, 2012, 07:23 AM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just ordered some!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search