Hormones you really are killing me here..

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2012, 11:08 AM
mrs.wagner.10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So this is how my morning went when Dh went to go to work..

Today is our Anniversary and its the first one we have not spent together granted its only our second. When he still worked for WM he took off for it a year in advance we have our routine that we always do.. starts out with getting up and making breakfast, then getting ready and heading to Springfield, go do some shopping and go to the mall.. then we go to Olive Garden for dinner. We only eat there one time a year. We then come home and watch a movie together. This year its all different and it will be our last anni just us. I wanted it to be special.. His work had to be D bags and not let him off. Sunday we would have spent the day together but his friend who has been in and out of rehab is having some problems and was kicked out of his moms house and showed up on our door step needing help. So all day Sunday we were busy with that then Thursday we have to go to my Nuero apt and I am the last apt of the day. So i cant plan anything.. Things are just not working out for me.. :/ These hormones do not help me at all.. I thought I had them under control :O I was so wrong.

7 lbs 7 oz 21" 11/4/12 2:11 pmThank you Kiliki for my amazing Siggy!!!
July 24th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Sorry hun.

July 24th, 2012, 12:40 PM
SarahxSyanide's Avatar Super Mommy
oh i'm with you and the crazy hormones. I'm horrible! I'm sorry things aren't working out for you.
~Genevieve Violet Born October 31st at 10:42pm 10lbs 1oz 22inches.~
Breastfeeding for 5 months!
]
July 24th, 2012, 01:19 PM
rachkel's Avatar Super Mommy
Thats lame. Stupid work! I hate companies sometimes.

Why don't you guys plan a dinner out Thursday night after your neuro appointment? It sucks that you can't get a full day together this year and you can't do your yearly ritual, but start a new one! You can always do your anniversary celebration at home. Make a nice dinner, eat it by candlelight, have music playing in the background. Or you can do it in stages! Give him a card every night for a week with something different for the two of you to do that night. So, maybe one night you watch your favorite movie. And another night you recreate your first date. And another night he has to touch your belly

There are a lot of fun ways to make your second anniversary memorable. Just think outside the box!

Visit my blog! Lots of health and fitness insights... including pregnancy!

www.HealthFitnessLove.wordpress.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search