Trueblood fans!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 3kids3cats

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2012, 07:53 PM
mrs.wagner.10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did you guys know that Anna Paquin is having twins?!?! I am so excited for them!!! What are your thoughts on it?

7 lbs 7 oz 21" 11/4/12 2:11 pmThank you Kiliki for my amazing Siggy!!!
July 24th, 2012, 07:59 PM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't know that! Was she having fertility treatments or did it just occur naturally?

July 24th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't know she was having twins either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Izzy's*Mommy* View Post
I didn't know that! Was she having fertility treatments or did it just occur naturally?
Isn't it funny how that's one of the first questions people think of these days when someone has multiples?

July 24th, 2012, 08:16 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
had no idea that should be interesting to see how they write that in of course it seems like they are giveing themselves an easy way to get rid of her if they need to right now.

I hope they dont I really wish for once a show would do a stars pregnancy well I always hated how shows either write it out, hide it, or change the whole dynamic. srry Iv lost a few favorite series to untastful pregnancy bits seriously whats with the auto soap opera angle anytime someone gets knocked up.

although iv had a love hate with the show for the last few seasons anyway. Its gotten a bit to soapy for me agin in the last few episodes. the lilith thing would have been so much better action based rather then epic soalful eyes and terrified screaming. throwing CGI on top of your day time soap camera angles doesn't make it edgy.

so that may have gone a bit off topic lol. srry Its just there is so much potential with that show and then they jam it full of stupid I mean seriously you can not have more then 4 self doubt/self hate story lines going at once and expect your show not to suffer. IMO They need to go kill and screw for about 3 episodes till they get the plots cleaned back up and then they can start weaving the drama angles back in a little more tastefully this time.

July 24th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
I didn't know she was having twins either!

Isn't it funny how that's one of the first questions people think of these days when someone has multiples?
Haha, it's true! First thing that popped in to my head, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGurl View Post
had no idea that should be interesting to see how they write that in of course it seems like they are giveing themselves an easy way to get rid of her if they need to right now.

I hope they dont I really wish for once a show would do a stars pregnancy well I always hated how shows either write it out, hide it, or change the whole dynamic. srry Iv lost a few favorite series to untastful pregnancy bits seriously whats with the auto soap opera angle anytime someone gets knocked up.

although iv had a love hate with the show for the last few seasons anyway. Its gotten a bit to soapy for me agin in the last few episodes. the lilith thing would have been so much better action based rather then epic soalful eyes and terrified screaming. throwing CGI on top of your day time soap camera angles doesn't make it edgy.

so that may have gone a bit off topic lol. srry Its just there is so much potential with that show and then they jam it full of stupid I mean seriously you can not have more then 4 self doubt/self hate story lines going at once and expect your show not to suffer. IMO They need to go kill and screw for about 3 episodes till they get the plots cleaned back up and then they can start weaving the drama angles back in a little more tastefully this time.
Yeah, this season has been pretty lame so far. The whole "smoke monster" thing is way too stupid. They've taken the show in too many directions. The first 2 seasons were much better.....these last ones haven't lived up.

July 24th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
They don't match up to the books really at all anymore and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I love the books so much!!

I doubt they'll have to write in Anna's pregnancy because they have such short seasons and she'll probably have the babies before they start filming again. Now how she'll look in that Merlotte's uniform next season is a different story!!!

July 24th, 2012, 08:52 PM
kristiemarie518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh yeah they have so left the books. I do tend to like the hbo Eric and Pam better though.

July 24th, 2012, 09:27 PM
I have read all the books and hate the series on TV. This season is so far off the books and yeap totally agree about the smoke monster - honestly they are ruining the whole Sookie Stackhouse series. But back on the original subject - yay for her having twins. I really like Anna Paquin
July 24th, 2012, 10:27 PM
3kids3cats's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't know it was twins. The first thing I thought of when I read this is that one would be a mini-Eric and one would be a mini-Bill.

Like Robyn said, they won't need to include it in the show at all because they were done filming before she got huge.
Enceinte2012 likes this.

July 25th, 2012, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
They don't match up to the books really at all anymore and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I love the books so much!!

I doubt they'll have to write in Anna's pregnancy because they have such short seasons and she'll probably have the babies before they start filming again. Now how she'll look in that Merlotte's uniform next season is a different story!!!
Lol! I wish I looked that good in a white t-shirt!

July 25th, 2012, 05:02 AM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Izzy's*Mommy* View Post
Haha, it's true! First thing that popped in to my head, lol.

Yeah, this season has been pretty lame so far. The whole "smoke monster" thing is way too stupid. They've taken the show in too many directions. The first 2 seasons were much better.....these last ones haven't lived up.
Agreed!!! That is ridiculous. And Im rather upset that they already managed to kill off Christopher Meloni "Staber"

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
July 25th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The show is so way off the books it's crazy! I am still only 3/4 through the series though. I got stuck on the whole dragged out hadley thing and kinda stalled through it and have had a hard time getting back in.. I gotta throw myself back into them and get hooked again.

I thought the same thing about the fertility treatments right when I read that lol!

July 26th, 2012, 08:54 AM
kristiemarie518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I prefer some things in the show over the books and vice versa. I think I remember reading somewhere that the further they got into the series the less they'd be like the books. It's not the Sookie Stackhouse Show, it's True Blood.

I like bill in the books better. Eric in the show better (might have something o do with yummy Alex playing the part). I hate hate hate Pam in the books. I love that they kept Lafayette around. I guess I like each for its own independent thing.

And Anna will look amazing post baby....they always do.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search