Wednesday Whines & Wahoos!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Whine - I really don't have much of one today. I will say though that I keep waking up in the middle of the night with my tummy just aching. No matter how I lay, I get so sore.

Wahoo - Hm... having a hard time coming up with one of these too. I guess that I'll be hitting the third tri before too long and in a few weeks I get to work from home for at least 10 weeks while my side of the building is being renovated. That should almost take me to my maternity leave anyways. Pretty happy about spending the third tri at home.
Nicole1481 likes this.

July 25th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Veteran
Whine - back to work after vacay
Wahoo - we spent a week in Iowa visiting relatives and it was hotter than the sun there! I guess Minnesota was too, while we were gone, but the forecast is looking pretty mild for the weekend!
July 25th, 2012, 06:34 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
Whine: I'm tired and not sleeping well. I also have so much to clean!

Wahoo: It's going to be a great weekend!! Kevin's V is tomorrow, friends are coming in, inlaws will be here Sat. Sat is the 3D u/s and Sunday is my 30th birthday!! Gonna be fun!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

July 25th, 2012, 06:34 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: second day this week my kids are killing each other before 10am. Driving me nuts.

Wahoo: I got out of having to go to DHs grandparents on Saturday by making plans with my mom. He's going to take rhe girls there by himself!

July 25th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Veteran
Whine: Work has been crazy busy these past few weeks & it's really taking a toll on me. I work in L&D & there has to be a baby boom going on right now. I get crampy & belly pains by the end of my shift & I really need to up my water intake but it's so hard when I barely have time to sit!

Wahoo: I'm off today & tomorrow from work. Woot woot! Also, this weekend we're swimming at my in-laws (whom I love!) & Sunday probably getting together with my sisters & mom to discuss my baby shower. Also, we might start registering. Can't wait!
July 25th, 2012, 06:50 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Whine: I don't want to go anywhere because my sciatic nerve acts up even after only walking for a few minutes. GRRRR!!

Wahoo: I take my final tonight for one of my classes!! So happy to be done with the class! Also I am pretty sure I will be getting an A in the class. I just have to get a D or better on the Final to get an A!!

July 25th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
Whine: I have been having trouble sleeping, and work has been very demanding lately.

Wahoo!: I hit Viability (24 weeks!) today, and we are going to a baseball game tonight - my office got a suite!

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

July 25th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Whine: I can't clean my house & it REALLY needs it...

Wahoo: I am going to be able to see Annalise again on Monday!!! I can't even believe I will be 24 weeks and been on bedrest for almost a month now- time is just flying by!

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

July 25th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Nicole1481's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No whines for me.

Wahoo! Im off work until Tuesday!!

July 25th, 2012, 10:30 AM
turtlefly's Avatar Veteran
whine- not feeling to good, ty uti lol

wahoo- i had an ultrasound today and i got to see my lily!!! she loves playing with her feet and she always has her thumb in her mouth!

July 25th, 2012, 10:32 AM
MelNYC's Avatar Melissa
Whine: my baby kicked me so hard he woke me out of a dead sleep last night and then continued to so no sleep for me.

Wahoo: even though I got no sleep, it is still such a joy to feel him
July 25th, 2012, 10:40 AM
*Anna*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelNYC
Whine: my baby kicked me so hard he woke me out of a dead sleep last night and then continued to so no sleep for me.

Wahoo: even though I got no sleep, it is still such a joy to feel him
Kinda lol!!! Cuz your baby is getting you prepared for when they are here and waking you more often than that

Mine--- whine: DH is stressed out today cuz of work and that makes me sad for him ;(

Wahoo: my dd had her first dentist visit today and did fabulous with the cleaning. I took about 30 pics of her there
July 25th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: I am a clingy baby lately and dh won't give me any attention and I'm acting ridiculous.

Wahoo: We are touring the birth center of the hospital tonight, and if all goes well we are starting the process of switching to the midwives after our next appointment!
Hopolka likes this.

July 25th, 2012, 11:44 AM
fireflyluna13's Avatar Super Mommy
Whine: Alex fell out of top bunk last night. He's been to the ED twice in less than 10 days!

Wahoo: William feels sorry for his brother so made Alex toast for breakfast all by himself. Super cute!
~Selena, mom to 3 boys: Alex 10, William 8. and Baby boy #3 Lukas Araya born 10/28/2012

Lukas was born with moderate to severe metopic craniosynostosis with trigonocephaly. Corrective surgery performed March 18, 2013. We are on the other side!!!
July 25th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Whine: It has been ridiculously hot outside so DH and I have hardly been able to enjoy walks or camping, fishing, etc.

Wahoo: I get to see my parents this weekend...haven't seen them for a while it seems
July 25th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Cocoa Sashimi's Avatar Usually Lurking
Whine: Nothing really to whine about today.

Wahoo:
1) I purchased paint for the nursery, and a friend is coming to paint it for me tomorrow. I was told she is painting, and I had to go sit. :LOL: She loves to paint. She's the best!
2) I have all the small things in the nursery moved to the garage. DH will move all the furniture out tonight, and I can tape the trim.

July 25th, 2012, 01:34 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Whine- Having abdominal pain

Wahoo- I'll be 23 weeks tomorrow. Baby moves like crazy and I am feeling him above my belly button.

July 25th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Woohoo: I had a great time with a friend today.

Whine: The panda rug I posted about a couple of weeks ago has become a major thorn in my side. Amazon sent me the wrong rug AGAIN and now UPS has majorly messed up the pickup by taking another one of our packages!! Plus, I thought I had my prenatal massage today, but it's tomorrow. I was halfway there when I realized!!!

July 25th, 2012, 05:51 PM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
Whine: I found out last Wednesday that my OB (whom I adore and love and respect) turned in her 90 day notice on July 1, which meant I had to find myself a new OB practice.

Wahoo: I found someplace I really like. It was my OB's first suggestion, my home-nurse's first suggestion and then the first place that 2 of my friends mentioned. I called to schedule the OB intake and the receptionist was awesome. She seemed so ready to help me with whatever I needed to get switched over easily. Awesome, says I.
Caroline - November '12

July 25th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
Whine: Trying to figure out how they do things in this state is frustrating and slow! I spent over 5 hours today driving around and waiting at various places and the ONLY thing I got done, was a state ID issued.. UGH! What a waste of a day!

Wahoo: Im FINALLY on a countdown of when DF should be home!!! YAY!! Its sooo nice knowing when I will probably see him again! Its been 5 months and counting!! Its still a lil ways away but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

<3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search