Pain, Ugh.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2012, 01:21 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I am having sharp pain under my belly button, directly in the center. At times it feels like it's shooting down into my (TMI) vagina. It's annoying and uncomfortable. Anyone else experience anything like this? I don't know if it's stretching pain, if he is in a weird spot or what. I have also been having to pee more frequently and with urgency. Maybe his kicking my bladder a lot? or Maybe a UTI? I did call the Dr and I'm to rest and drink plenty of water and go in tomorrow to provide a urine sample for a culture.

July 25th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I was having pain like that... I told my OB about it at my appt & she didn't seem concerned because it wasn't consistent. She said it sounded like growing pains & my urine was clean so no infection. I hope it stops for you - it is very unnerving to have weird pain sensations.

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

July 25th, 2012, 03:36 PM
turtlefly's Avatar Veteran
i had the same pain turned out to be a UTI. hope you get some relief and answers soon

July 25th, 2012, 04:14 PM
kristiemarie518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The having to pee RIGHT NOW thing is probably baby on your bladder. Happens to me a lot.

July 25th, 2012, 04:46 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I'm thinking the urgency is probably him on my bladder. Some of the times, I think he kicks it.

My thought is that it may be growing pains, I did notice when I woke up this morning, I seemed to have grown over night. I figured I'd get my urine checked, just is case.

Thanks everyone!

July 26th, 2012, 04:31 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
I almost peed my pants in the grocery store the other day because Annalise must have kicked my bladder. I felt embarrassed but obviously no one knew what was going on. I quickly scurried to get the rest of my things so I could get out of there! And I've been having weird pains too. I keep telling DH my stomach hurts and he keeps thinking I'm meaning tummy ache but its most definitely growing pains. I've had them in spurts now. Its about every 4 weeks :/....14,18,20,and now going on 24. As if this little girl thinks she needs more room or something lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search