Losing baby weight

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2012, 03:50 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
How's the weight loss going? Are you doing anything special to lose it?

July 27th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lost all the baby weight but I wanna lose 4 more lbs that I gained right before getting pg with Seb.

Not really doing anything yet. Waiting to see my dr at the 6 weeks PP check up and get the ok.

July 27th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Jessie O's Avatar Veteran
Down 30 lbs! 20 more to go.
July 27th, 2012, 12:37 PM
BlessedMommyx's Avatar Stephanie
I lost 20 pounds within the first week. The last 10 pounds isn't coming off right now. I do some walking but I am waiting for my 6 week pp visit to get the go ahead from my Dr that I'm ok down there to start doing more activity to lose the rest.

July 27th, 2012, 01:02 PM
*Rosie*'s Avatar Blessed
I've lost 22 lbs, I've another 8 to get to pre-pregnancy weight, THEN I have another 30 lbs to get to my ideal weight....

It's going to be a lot of work to get there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 27th, 2012, 02:17 PM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
I've lost 30.. I have 40 to go. DH and I are doing Weight Watchers and I try to get out and walk as much as possible. I just got an exercise bike today so I'll be able to work out at home!

July 27th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
i have lost 17 of the 21 i gained. the last 4 doesnt want to go away. so far though i have done nothing to loose it. ill wait till i get cleared then im gonna go to the gym. i would like to loose another 20 ontop of the baby weight i gained seems how i was still holding onto some from DD.
July 27th, 2012, 05:36 PM
amberj90's Avatar Veteran
I've lost all but 10 - 15 pounds. . .but after that I'd like to lose about 15 to get back where I would like to be. Problem is, my son is very clingy and won't let me put him down, so I can't do much to lose right now. It is much too hot to take him out on walks, and he hates being 'worn'. Seems like the only way he's happy is when laying on my chest. Hopefully soon I can work on the last few pound.
July 27th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Mommy-to-2's Avatar Veteran
I've lost all my baby weight plus 18 more! So excited! not really doing anything besides watching what i eat. havent had my 6 week pp app yet even though i am 7+ weeks pp. my appointment is the 31st. I am going to start a workout video monday! so excited!!!

July 29th, 2012, 10:16 AM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lost all the baby weight plus an extra 15lbs..working on tightening and toning now.

Logan, 6 y/o, Gabriel 2 y/o, Aidan 7 m/o

July 29th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm currently drinking a beer, so that probably won't help I'm down over 25 and have less than 10 to go. I am taking my time trying to get the weight off. I know I'll get there. I just started working otu last week. I've been walking for a few weeks but just started back at the gym and running. Took the twins on a run yesterday and they loved it.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

July 29th, 2012, 11:46 AM
loving2's Avatar Veteran
I haven't weighed myself since pregnancy. Our scale doesn't work and it's probably a good thing! lol PP check up on Wednesday and plan on getting started with an exercise schedule again, can't wait!!

July 29th, 2012, 08:16 PM
lromkee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have 15 pounds to lose until pp weight. I'd like to lose an extra 10. I'm doing weight watchers and started at the gym again.

July 30th, 2012, 07:24 AM
PuppyLove22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I gained a out 30 with the pregnancy. I am back down to my pre pregnancy weight but I have another 15-20 to lose. I need to start a diet and exercise program. I'm being lazy.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my beautiful siggy!!

July 30th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been working my arse off since 3 weeks pp and I don't think I have anything to show for it. I've stopped getting on the scale because it got me too upset. I've been running and am now up to doing 4 miles and last week I ran 4 days instead of 3. I also go on walks during the day and now I'm going to start going to the gym when I can to do some weights.

August 5th, 2012, 10:33 AM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i lost all but 10, i gained 38lbs. i want to lose 40 lbs before we start ttc again

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

August 5th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Proud Mama of 3
So far I've lost about 30, I'm down to my pre-Dillinger weight... but I still have another 30 to get to my per-Seraphine weight. She's almost 2.

I got the green light from my MW to go ahead and start working out, but I just haven't had the motivation to do it... I think I'm going to wait til after I graduate from the nail tech course I'm taking to start working out.

August 5th, 2012, 07:36 PM
littlenoell's Avatar Love my babies.
I am lazy to do diet and exercise.. gained 30 during pregnancy.. lost 20 after giving birth. need to lose 10..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search