How's everyone this morning???

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Almondeyes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I'm EXHAUSTED! I need some coffee or caffeine stat. Akadia woke up for the third night in a row at 3 a.m. and then refused to go back to sleep without me. She was doing so good and now she's reverting again. I had to sleep with her the rest of the night because I could not get her to go back to sleep by herself and when she would fall asleep, she would would jump up if I so much as made a move to leave. Very uncomfortable sleeping with a 2 year old who tosses and turns. Then sometime around 5 a.m. I dreamed that I heard her scream and I jumped up in bed and saw she was still asleep. My heart was pounding though because it had really sounded like she was in trouble but i must have dreamed it. Little squirt is still asleep now, but I had to get up because I'm working from home. I'll be taking a nap later though for sure! How's everyone else's day off to?

July 27th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Country928's Avatar Marisa
My daughter tossed and turned all night. I had to sleep with her all night. she loves to cuddle. So I hope your able to get your nap in a later. Hopefully you can get her to sleep alone tonight.
July 27th, 2012, 06:58 AM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
annoyed apparently it was sleepless night night for everyone I only slept from 4 to 7 this morning and now I have a phone interview I have to complete but the stupid place doesn't even put you on hold you just get a busy signal so now I just have to call every few min until i get through. I never thought I would wish for someone to put me on hold.

July 27th, 2012, 07:09 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
I'm so tired. I haven't been sleeping well and it didn't help that on top of it already being hard to turn over, it was exceptionally difficult with a bruised butt But my mom, BFF and I are all going to pedis and some shopping at Target, so that should make me feel a little better, lol!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

July 27th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm doing pretty good. I really want to go shopping for Baby Monkey but we are kind of low on money since we just got back from vacation. I'm not sure why I'm on this shopping trip but seriously spent half the day yesterday looking at baby things. Must Shop!!
July 27th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Almondeyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Almondeyes
I am having a great morning. We turned our bed last night, changed the position of my preggers pillow and slept great. Woke up only once to go pee pee lol

This morning I baked banana loaf cake. I'm surprised it didn't take me long to prepare it, only like 7 mins (I time myself doing everything) 35 mins later I took it out and now it's cooling. Oo how I can't wait to eat it. Going to make banana pudding filling for it too. Yum.
Nicole1481 likes this.

July 27th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm doing okay. I had my sleepless night the night before last! I hope you get a nap in!

I have to clean the house today. I got a burst of cleaning drive last night at about 10pm, so dusted and cleaned the bathrooms, but today I have to vacuum and mop since I was afraid to vacuum even downstairs after DH went to bed since he's such a light sleeper. Also need to get laundry done, so it'll be a busy day.

July 27th, 2012, 08:05 AM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
DD has a fever and likes to sleep skin to skin when she doesn't feel well...so add me to the exhausted club. If only DS was sick too, we could have a stay in Mom's bed day.

Also I went to the chiropractor yesterday and I feel like I hurt worse now than I did before. Awesome.
Caroline - November '12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search