Username change of christymarie222 to *treefrog*

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2012, 04:18 PM
*treefrog*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi girls...I changed my screen name from Christymarie222 to *treefrog*. I just wanted to let you all know so you didn't think some random stranger was posting here

Our family is complete

July 28th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Megan30's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
cute name!
July 28th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Veteran
Red eye tree frog is my sons favorite episode on Dora.

July 28th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
holy crap! How do you already have 970 posts?!?!?!

Daffney

July 28th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Crystalici0us4's Avatar Aubree Lynn's Mommy<3<3
How do you change your user name? Not tryin to be nosey, but I've been wanting to change mine for a really long time. I don't like mine. When I made my account, I only wanted to post a couple times in the Am I pregnant board, I didn't think I was actually pregnant, so I wasn't planning on sticking around in a DDC, so I just made up a name not caring. If its possible for me to change my username to something I like, I would really like to. Can you share how its done?
July 31st, 2012, 07:02 AM
*treefrog*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi girls...sorry about the lack of response...I had some technical difficulties and couldn't log back in!!!

I love treefrogs and I wanted a username that didn't have my name in it anymore...paranoid...I know...lol!

Crystal...all you have to do to change your user name is contact one of the administrators...I contacted Rachel. If you go to some of the sticky messages on oue board some of them are listed there. I just PM'ed her and she did it for me. There were some issues at first about not being able to log in, but now it all seems to be working

Oh and Daffney....if you change your username through admin...it transfers over all your info and siggies and whatnot. If you reregister, then you would go back down to 1 post

Our family is complete

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search