Not one, but TWO TMI questions

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Crystallee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
First, has anyone had "loose" bowel issues? I couldn't go number two for three months and now I can't stop. I have a doctors appt next week but I'm debating wether to go in or not. I haven't had a fever. BUt the cramping and loose poo have not let up hardly at all. It started Wednesday so it's been five days already....

Two, anyone else have lots and lots of extra....fluid....in the "Vahgine" area? It's pretty constant and I almost worry sometimes that it's a slow leak or something. Between this and the cramping and loose poo, I am starting to get a little worried.

I have looked at Miss Callie on the ER u/s machine a few times this last couple days and my fluid level "looks" good and she's all over the place and that is what is keeping me from totally freaking out. But I'm not trained technically in this stuff so I don't want to make a bunch of assumptions either. I also wonder if it could be a gallbladder issue....

Daffney

July 30th, 2012, 04:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Bowel change like crazy during pg. I know that I was fine with grapes a few weeks ago, now they go straight through me. As long as it's not constant, I would just mention it. If it is constant, I would probably call today. You may have a virus and after 6 days, too long..

Cm will get heavier with each week closer to delivery. I believe I heard it is to keep infection from getting in there but I may be wrong. Some have to wear pads closer to delivery since it gets so heavy.

July 30th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been having both problems plus now one or both of the babies has dropped onto my pelvic area to the point I can hardly even move without pain. Will the diarreah I would call if it has been to constant because you could slowly dehydrat without even knowing and in this heat that's bad. As for cm...yeah poor us it's probably going to keep getting worse lol

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

July 30th, 2012, 07:56 AM
mlc52811's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Similar things have happened to me. I was super constipated and then, every time I sat on the toilet, I couldn't help but...go. Like, every time. So I feel you on the loose stool issue haha.

I also feel so leaky but I haven't really worried about it since it seems like the same kind of mucus I'd get before I was pregnant.

July 30th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
With my fluid leak, there was an obvious lowering of the fluid on ultrasound to the point where I noticed just as easily as they did. It was leaking like actually running down the leg type leaking rather than an icky wet feeling that is just normal. I also have no gallbladder and if you were having gallbladder attacks, you would know. Think screaming agony laying on the floor, feeling like you can't breath, until you throw up usually. Just terribleness.
Punky.Brew likes this.

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
July 30th, 2012, 10:31 AM
anna.rose's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes and yes. I'm a total paranoid yuppy as much as I try not to be and constantly fear leaking fluid and going into preterm labor.

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
July 30th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yup... I've been having both on and off. Sounds like at least a phone call might be in order, just to ease your mind.

July 30th, 2012, 11:13 AM
bug, boo, n boogers mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been the same way off an on. I do agree with Becky, I would just make a quick call to the doc and see what they say. It will put your mind at ease!

Thank's to lovinMyGirls for my awsome name siggy!

July 30th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Amari's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes, only bowel stuff with my two other pregnancies, surprisingly not this one.

July 30th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Veteran
Yeah same two problems here I know the moisture thing is normal. The bowel thing is annoying but as long as your hydrated its ok. The constupated thing was aweful.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search