What is your olympic sport (baby theme)?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By just_em
  • 2 Post By ipsa
  • 1 Post By Shadeauxe
  • 1 Post By adi&co.
  • 2 Post By shanirah

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2012, 03:48 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
I am in the running for pacifier retention and hand deflection.

My baby likes to have the pacifier in her mouth when she's going to sleep, but she spits it out a lot. Also, her hands have not gotten the same message from her brain and are constantly trying to pull it out. When she succeeds, she cries at me like it's my fault.

It reminds me of this video where a dog starts attacking its own foot, which is hilarious.
July 30th, 2012, 05:26 AM
just_em's Avatar TANSTAAFL!
We're going for a medal in shotput.

Somehow Maggie has figured out how to hurl things across the room. Not sure how since she can't coordinate her arms well enough to gnaw on her own fist half the time, but she's got one heck of a throw!
Shadeauxe likes this.

July 30th, 2012, 08:32 AM
ipsa's Avatar Mommy Times Two
I'm going to win the human pacifier marathon. He'll sleep soundly with my nipple in his mouth, but it I slip it out, he's grunting and rooting around.
TnPhotoMama81 and Shadeauxe like this.

thanks to Jenn for this beautiful siggy

[/url]
July 30th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsa View Post
I'm going to win the human pacifier marathon. He'll sleep soundly with my nipple in his mouth, but it I slip it out, he's grunting and rooting around.
I have to deal with this sometimes too. For me it's just putting the boob away. If I leave it hanging out, she sleeps like an angel, but if I dare to cover myself up, I create a disturbance in the universe that she just can't handle.
TnPhotoMama81 likes this.
July 30th, 2012, 12:29 PM
adi&co.
I'm in the running for doing cross country everything-possible-to-keep-baby-happy which includes dancing/singing, pacing, bouncing, rocking, tickling and making weird faces/sounds
Shadeauxe likes this.
July 30th, 2012, 02:39 PM
shanirah's Avatar Mommy Strawberry
I'm in the running for the Repetitive Fetch category. I'm forever picking up her Sophie, Apple Dumplin rag doll or any other toy she's addicted to at the moment cause she can't keep ahold of them for 2 seconds but wants them. I'm also a strong contender in the Puke Holder category. How much puke can my shirt hold at any given time? LOL
Shadeauxe and adi&co. like this.

“First things first, but not necessarily in that order.” The Doctor

August 2nd, 2012, 09:49 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cameron is trying to win for longest time attached to the boob....seriously, I don't know how a baby can suck for 4 hours straight!!

=May '05 and '11

August 2nd, 2012, 11:49 AM
Endurance! He's a marathon-er!
August 4th, 2012, 11:51 PM
missm0011's Avatar Super Mommy
Definitely medaling in the sandman event. I spend most of my day in various stages of trying to get someone to sleep or keep someone asleep. More time is spent on putting them to sleep than they actually sleep.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search