Symptom Check!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Hey ladies. Felt like we haven't done this in a little while.

How are you feeling? What new or old symptoms are you experiencing?
----------------

Recently I've just been experiencing breast enlargement and RLP. But my newest symptom has been minor swelling in my toes and fingers by the end of the day. I figured since we're so close to the third trimester thats probably to be expected but I am trying to make sure I get a walk in and drink plenty of water. I don't want kankles!
July 30th, 2012, 09:14 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
My new one is back and lower abdominal cramping. Still very emotional. Tired all the time. Also, a lot of joint pain, especially my hips.

July 30th, 2012, 09:24 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Irritable, sciatic pain and no sex drive what so ever!

July 30th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Derby Girl's Avatar Veteran
Insomnia! Minor swelling in the fingers and feet, high sex drive and pain in pubic bone region?!?
July 30th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Veteran
I have insomnia too! It is terrible! I only slept from 2 until 6 last night. Weird thing is, I feel fine but my eyes are really tired (contacts).
July 30th, 2012, 10:14 AM
turtlefly's Avatar Veteran
emotional, tired, hungry all the time, feet and ankles swelling, and headaches

July 30th, 2012, 10:15 AM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sciatica and hip pain. Extremely sore in the pelvic area, especially if I'm on my feet for more than a half hour or so. Soreness around my belly button. Back to feeling exhausted, and having breast tenderness.

July 30th, 2012, 10:24 AM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Feeling really good! I feel bad for all you gals who are uncomfortable already, that's not fun!

I guess my symptoms are minor, sore bbs & when I have to pee....I HAVE TO PEE! I've been having a bit of pregnancy insomnia, but luckily, it comes and goes. No sex drive here either.

July 30th, 2012, 10:37 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Irritable, uncomfortable at night so I can't sleep, I had some bad swelling the other day but it has since gone away,loss of appetite too

July 30th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Nicole1481's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still have sore boobs (what gives?) Sciatic pain, hip pain and pubic pain. Emotional (very strange for me) tired...way to early for this stuff.

July 30th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Country928's Avatar Marisa
Exhusted, Swelling in my feet, RLP,emotional, pain in my hips.
July 30th, 2012, 11:43 AM
meddleman's Avatar Loving my girls!!!!
My SPD is horrible and sometimes brings me to tears. My breasts are sore, and I have insomnia (but take Ambien for that so it helps) I also have no appetite and nothing sounds good even though I'm not nauseous. Can it be October already!?!
July 30th, 2012, 11:43 AM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
insomnia for days till my exhaustion catches up and i sleep 15 plus hrs ...repeat

itchy everywhere going to mention that one to the doc im starting to scratch my skin off in places its like Iv developed an allergy but idk what to.

quick shooting pains in my sides with any activity increase

randomly occurring spotty vision and extreme dizziness not always together

phantom tinkles idk what to call it ill have to pee so bad I run to the bathroom but when I get there either nothing comes out or its literally like 5 drops.

July 30th, 2012, 11:51 AM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
My only big symptom is SPD, but I've had it with each pregnancy so its kind of normal to me (although still annoying and painful). Other than that I'm good. Large, but good!
I feel bad for all the first timers who are so uncomfortable and with so many symptoms....jeez!! We aren't even in the third tri!!!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
July 30th, 2012, 11:53 AM
MoonMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
extreme insatiable hunger. and itching.

baby Roger @ 7 months

July 30th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Starving ALL the time, sciatica pain is getting worse, peeing a lot again, and I feel as emotional as I was in the beginning :/. Baby kicks are getting super strong though, and feeling them a lot now!

Oh and lots and lots of braxton hicks contractions! Cramping has finally gone down some.

July 30th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
What's SPD again???

All I'm really dealing with right now is this achy crampy feeling in my lower abdomen. When I'm up and walking around, it just feels like I have a bowling ball that's about to drop out of my pelvis. Sleeping is uncomfortable because of it and my hands keep going numb. Aside from that, I'm really doing ok. I just don't like to be up on my feet much. Which is hard when you are running after a very active toddler all the time.

July 30th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne78 View Post
What's SPD again???

All I'm really dealing with right now is this achy crampy feeling in my lower abdomen. When I'm up and walking around, it just feels like I have a bowling ball that's about to drop out of my pelvis.
Symphysis pubis dysfunction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think thats what the SPD stands for. Similar to RLP only localized to your pubic area? Correct me if I'm wrong ladies...

And I totally know what you mean about the bowling ball thing lol. I feel like she is just hanging there and could drop out at any moment. And she weighs less that 2lbs right now! I can't imagine in 15 weeks....hah!

I also feel really bad for some of you ladies. *hugs* all around for those facing insomnia or having major cramping. I guess I got lucky. So far... (knock on wood). I do have my bad days where I'm super, super achy but thats usually only at Annalise's growth spurts.

Almost there everyone! Kind of...
July 30th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
back pain, sciatica pain, the carpel tunnel in my hands is getting worse and I am cranky, lol.

July 30th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm starting to get tired again and I am not happy about it. It isn't as bad as 1st trimester where I NEEDED to take a nap. But if I lay down when Isabella is asleep I fall asleep. Argh! And no sex drive. My poor hubby!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search