Pressure already...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know dd dropped at 28 weeks and I felt her move down so I'm not sure if the pain is from that or if something else is up. It hurts to move at all,even rolling over in bed. It is like a mix of pain and pressure and I haven't found a way to make it stop...:/ anyone else having/had this problem?

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

July 30th, 2012, 09:21 AM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The only problem I have noticed over the past few days is on the sides of my stomach. I am having to hold the sides when I roll over in bed and get up off of the couch. I am thinking I need to get some kind of support band. A few weeks back I did have a "pressure" feeling and had to pee all of the time but he moved up some and I feel a million times better. Do you think you may be getting a UTI or something or is more of the "on the insides, down there" pressure?

July 30th, 2012, 09:44 AM
I'm hoping it's just to many kids in a small place. But I'm either having contractions or bh. If it doesn't stop with this bottle of water I'm going to call the dr to make sure it's not preterm labor or just a uti...:/ I don't know how I could have got a uti but it's always a chance...

July 30th, 2012, 09:54 AM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope the water helps. I have noticed a huge increase in BH over the past few days but I know it has a lot to do with the temp outside and needing more water. KUP how things go.

July 30th, 2012, 10:11 AM
anna.rose's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have random intense pain but it's not consistent and I have had a few stray actual contractions. I wonder if it's just a twin thing? I hope it gets resolved.

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
July 30th, 2012, 10:31 AM
I'm hoping it's just a twin thing with all the extra weight...I also hope it doesn't last until delivery...:/ dh is talking about moving mil in with us and I'm not sure I can handle that. Or being stuck in bed all day. I don't think they are contractions but with dd I never thought they were either and the nurses in the hospital thought I was crazy when they hit 75 and I said I was just feeling a small twing in my side lol I never had any of the bad pain they thought I should be in.

July 30th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
I've noticed the last couple days I have a little bit of pressure sometimes when I get up off our couch. But I only have one! Hopefully it's just a twin thing and everything is ok!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search