Argh

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kellysensei

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2012, 02:09 PM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So, Evan finally figured out how to roll over yesterday (back to front) and it's making us both exhausted. Why? Because he keeps rolling over in his sleep, whether he means to or not, and he wakes up screaming because he doesn't know how to (or doesn't want to) sleep on his tummy. I had to sleep on the couch much of the night last night so he could sleep in the swing (where he can't roll over). I hardly got any sleep, and he hasn't been able to nap today because he keeps waking himself up.

Any advice? Will he just get used to sleeping on his tummy in a few days?

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

July 30th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
We are having a similar problem, in which Robby's pacifier falls out as he turns his head in the night (while he sleeps on his belly) and then can't get it back in his mouth. It happened many more times in the first night, and only happens once or twice now. He might just be scaring himself when he rolls, and he should get used to it in a couple of nights. Hang in there!

July 30th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Veteran
All I can do is laugh!You guys are just having fun huh?Well I don't have to worry about that cause we co-sleep but this to shall pass.most of my three older ones did this.They don't mean it they just don't know how to control it.they are so sweet.Hope your on call mommy cause I am going to be up for awhile....
:mommyDeAnna 7/28 Whitney 4/7 Naomi 6/24 Katerina 1/27 Gracie 5/25 Magdalina 6/8Berachiah 6/8 Peter 2/20 Deanna 19,whitney 15,Naomi 13,Katerina 8,Gracie 7,Magdalina 5,Berachiah 3,Peter 4 months and counting.
July 30th, 2012, 06:20 PM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
Kyler did this too when he first started rolling,but he got over it fast.

July 31st, 2012, 05:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I noticed last night she woke up after a while (not right away) after sleeping on her tummy. I think maybe it gets uncomfortable for her? I put her on her back and shushed her a little and then she fell back asleep. Sorry, I don't really have any advice :/

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 31st, 2012, 08:23 AM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aubree did this too at first, but she's getting over it a little now.

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
July 31st, 2012, 11:06 AM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, he either didn't roll over at all last night or found a way to roll front to back again, because he slept through the night for the first time in three weeks! When he woke up, he was on his side about to roll onto his tummy.
*krista* likes this.

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search