OT- How can I be so dumb

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gardenbelle

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2012, 09:29 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
So I get online to make our Aug mortgage payment and it displays a message asking me why I didnt pay my July one?
What the Frick! I really did forget to schedule the July payment.
Now I'm all pissed at myself and have worry about making 2 payments before Aug 16th.
Holy crap this SUCKS!!!!! How can I be so stupid. I never forget to do it all together. Just for a few days after the first is the worst I've done.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by taatie10; July 30th, 2012 at 09:33 PM.
July 30th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Momma_Mia's Avatar Super Mommy
oh girl you are not alone...i have been so scattered brain lately. its so frustrating....as for late payments, as long as you make it in the month that it is due, it should not negatively impact your credit...you will certainly have to pay a late fee but in most cases, it does not report on your credit unless its over 30 days....so you can send in julys payment tomorrow and than august payment in the next couple weeks.

Thank you Jaidynsmum

July 30th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Gripstress's Avatar GothMom
Oh man that sucks! I think it's a combo of pg brain and time going by faster than it seems. I'm sorry you have to make it up now
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

July 30th, 2012, 10:35 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma_Mia View Post
oh girl you are not alone...i have been so scattered brain lately. its so frustrating....as for late payments, as long as you make it in the month that it is due, it should not negatively impact your credit...you will certainly have to pay a late fee but in most cases, it does not report on your credit unless its over 30 days....so you can send in julys payment tomorrow and than august payment in the next couple weeks.
I scheduled July's to go tomorrow, with a late fee. Then I have until Aug 16th to make Aug's payment without a late fee. Which is good but still pisses me off. I feel so discombobulated at times lately. I need more time in the day and in general.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
July 30th, 2012, 10:58 PM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yikes! I think we are all placenta brains right now so we can all understand.
Twist likes this.

July 30th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Twist's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
if you have a large wall calendar hang it up near your food. if you eat food or have a wall near where you keep food that would fit it. I find that any time i go to look at food i end up looking at the calendar to check what day it is (multiple times a day bc i have severe short term memory issues the farther along i get).

and what i'm TRYING to say is if you don't already start writing all bills with their due dates on the calendar near your food. it helps me and DH keep up with things and they always get paid on time. unless he is gone or i forget. I'm sure you will be okay though!

July 31st, 2012, 07:11 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Oh no! If I didn't have all my payments set to auto-pay I would always forget and be late. Darn prego brain!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby Landon in Feb!

{Our family blog}

July 31st, 2012, 07:14 AM
anna.rose's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Set an alarm on your phone for the first of every month to say, "MAKE PAYMENT!!!" I totally feel your pain our utility bill got paid 6 days late this month because I couldn't remember to do it. In my defense... DH said he was going to.

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search