Tuesday Two

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2012, 05:38 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Name one thing you are going to miss about being pregnant.

Name one thing you are NOT going to miss about being pregnant!

July 31st, 2012, 06:29 AM
*Anna*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is my last (planned) pregnancy- so I'll miss alot cuz I love being pregnant.

#1 thing I will miss is all the baby kicks and rolls!!! Best part I think!

The biggest thing I won't miss is the soreness I have in my pelvis and hips. It started so early this time and it's every day that I feel so achy like someone kicked me in my crotch
July 31st, 2012, 06:54 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
Name one thing you are going to miss about being pregnant. Kicks and movement

Name one thing you are NOT going to miss about being pregnant! heartburn, sleepless nights, exhaustion, achey joints

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

July 31st, 2012, 07:08 AM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
Name one thing you are going to miss about being pregnant. Feeling Addyson move all the time, and her being 'all mine'

Name one thing you are NOT going to miss about being pregnant! weight gain my bewbs being HUGE

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

July 31st, 2012, 08:08 AM
Pixie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name one thing you are going to miss about being pregnant. Baby movement (I am feeling it so much more than the first time!)

Name one thing you are NOT going to miss about being pregnant! The worry! Otherwise this pregnancy has been pretty easy and I can't really complain about much.

July 31st, 2012, 08:39 AM
Country928's Avatar Marisa
Name one thing you are going to miss about being pregnant.Feeling baby move.

Name one thing you are NOT going to miss about being pregnant! The back pain and my mood changes.
July 31st, 2012, 08:43 AM
Cocoa Sashimi's Avatar Usually Lurking
The baby moving.

All the stress and fear that accompanied this pregnancy.

July 31st, 2012, 08:44 AM
GiaTortilla's Avatar FTM to a princess
Name one thing you are going to miss about being pregnant : I'm definitely gonna miss the kicks and hiccups

Name one thing you are NOT going to miss about being pregnant! : Kegels! I just can't take it anymore (;

Gia - young mommy to a beautiful princess and wife to one amazing man.
6.24.10/9.24.12./5.25.13 we're married!
July 31st, 2012, 08:54 AM
Veteran
Name one thing you are going to miss about being pregnant: Feeling the baby move all the time. I love it & it's the biggest reassurance.

Name one thing you are NOT going to miss about being pregnant! Not fitting into my regular clothes & not being able to get comfortable at night in bed (I know it's going to get worse!)
July 31st, 2012, 09:08 AM
Veteran
Name one thing you are going to miss about being pregnant: Feeling the baby move - it really is unexplainable and such a miracle. And ultrasounds! So cool!

Name one thing you are NOT going to miss about being pregnant! Even with all the sleeplessness and acid reflux and worries, I am really looking forward to having a beer or margarita - or those new beeraritas that were invented the day I found out I was pregnant! I know it sounds petty but a deck beer in the summer is awesome!

Gia Tortilla - do you have a pic of a horse getting beat with a bat in your response? That cracked me up!!
July 31st, 2012, 09:25 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Name one thing you are going to miss about being pregnant. Like most of you mentioned, I'll miss the movement and having baby nice and safe inside. I feel so empty coming home from the hospital without my little spud kicking in there anymore.

Name one thing you are NOT going to miss about being pregnant! I will not miss being the size of a house, trying to sleep, reach my toes etc...

July 31st, 2012, 09:36 AM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name one thing you are going to miss about being pregnant. Baby movement for sure!! I love those baby kicks and rolls!

Name one thing you are NOT going to miss about being pregnant! Being tired all the time (though, that will come with baby, too lol)

July 31st, 2012, 09:51 AM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
The movement for sure. Like Amber said, I feel so "empty" when I leave the hospital

Being sore, waddling, feeling fat and not being able to do anything about it

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
July 31st, 2012, 01:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Name one thing you are going to miss about being pregnant. I'll miss being pregnant in general- I love being pregnant, I don't love all I have to do to stay pregnant.

Name one thing you are NOT going to miss about being pregnant! I will not miss bedrest one iota! I also won't miss having to go to the restroom every other second! Oops! I almost forgot that I won't miss my lovenox & p17 shots!

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

July 31st, 2012, 01:34 PM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
Name one thing you are going to miss about being pregnant. I agree.. Im going to miss the movements, feeling like she's all mine, and probably a little of the attention that comes with being pregnant

Name one thing you are NOT going to miss about being pregnant! I want to have a drink!! Im designated baby sitter, or designated driver so everyone else can go out, but I guess it saves me money. I will also not miss the aches and pains!!

<3
July 31st, 2012, 05:13 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name one thing you are going to miss about being pregnant. Feeling the baby move.

Name one thing you are NOT going to miss about being pregnant! difficulty finding a comfortable position to sleep in, constant trips to the bathroom, and the heartburn!

July 31st, 2012, 05:48 PM
Almondeyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Almondeyes
Name one thing you are going to miss about being pregnant. Being able to feel her kick

Name one thing you are NOT going to miss about being pregnant! Oo that is easy, BED REST. Can't wait to move around.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search