Two for Tuesday

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2012, 06:27 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Are there any days you're really hoping baby isn't born on?

If you could pick baby's birthday, what would it be?

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

July 31st, 2012, 06:31 AM
mlc52811's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm really hoping our baby isn't born too close to Christmas. That would stink for presents in the future If I could PICK, I'd pick as close to my due date as possible, or even a week earlier now that they told me I'm a week further along than they thought. like, the 9th or 10th?

July 31st, 2012, 06:44 AM
jacesmomma's Avatar Veteran
On he due date would be fun. 12/12/12.

July 31st, 2012, 06:47 AM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not really any days that I wouldn't want the baby to come but I think Dec 1st would be nice or any time in the last week or two of Nov.
July 31st, 2012, 06:50 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Are there any days you're really hoping baby isn't born on? I really don't want her to be born on 12/4, since that's MIL's birthday and I want her to have her own special day. I also really don't want her born on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. I would really rather her come early or right on time so I can be home for Christmas and in the future I think it would be better for her.

If you could pick baby's birthday, what would it be? If I could pick I would choose the week before, so around the 14th.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

July 31st, 2012, 07:05 AM
ash29nc's Avatar Super Mommy
I dnt want baby.born on the 1st as that is ds#3 bday im thinking i will go.around thanksgiving

July 31st, 2012, 07:10 AM
dickersons09's Avatar Expecting #2
Because I'm getting a csection I was able to choose between Nov 30 and Dec 3. I chose Nov 30 because it's a Friday and figured I'd be irritated all weekend knowing I could have already had the baby.
July 31st, 2012, 07:17 AM
BrooklynBump's Avatar neurotic newbie
Would love to push to as far into January (my EDD is Dec 29) as possible. Id like my LO to have a birthday that isn't mushed in with Christmas if possible.

Im really hoping Im not early b/c Im sure I wont be ready but I do think a 12/12/12 birthday would be pretty cool.

July 31st, 2012, 07:25 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im due on the 28th. Im really really hoping to not have a Christmas, Christmas Eve, or New years eve baby. Really any day in the same week as the holidays Id like to NOT have a baby! I dont want birthdays to get smushed together with Christmas.

If I could pick, Dec 16 jumps out. Its also the date of our first kiss... Really though, as early as possible, after Dec 7 (37 weeks) I would take! *fingers crossed*

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
July 31st, 2012, 07:27 AM
Super Mommy
11/23 is my grandmother's birthday. My 1st son was already born on my MIL's birthday and I've stated that I will not have any more on any relative's birthday.

July 31st, 2012, 07:59 AM
Megan30's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wouldn't want Christmas but there's really no chance of that.....I would pick Dec.11 as it's my father's birthday and he would LOVE to share it with a grandchild!
July 31st, 2012, 08:02 AM
Super Mommy
I am hoping for a January baby. Which is a high possibility for me since I'm right on the cusp of December and January. So if I could choose a date I'd say January 7th of 2013.

Other than that I wouldn't mind having a September or June baby. Next time we get pregnant will be planned so I'll have to plan for those months. If it doesn't happen that's fine too though. I'll be happy with what we get.
July 31st, 2012, 08:38 AM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't like same birthdays as relatives either and my nephew was nov 29, and my sisters girls are the 4th and 6th of December. Since I was told they would be fine after 34 weeks(oct 21st) so im hoping for like the 31st(dh and I love Halloween) or sometime at the beginning of nov to stay way from the other birthdays....but I will be happy as long as they are both healthy...

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

July 31st, 2012, 08:47 AM
Super Mommy
Are there any days you're really hoping baby isn't born on? No not really.

If you could pick baby's birthday, what would it be? I would love baby to be born on December 6th since my 2 youngest were born on that day. Joe is 12/6/08 and Andrew is 12/06/10 so this baby would be 12/06/12. If not the 6th than the 12th would be cool too.

July 31st, 2012, 09:17 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Are there any days you're really hoping baby isn't born on? I don't want her to come early.... Her c-section is scheduled for 12/06.... so I want her to wait until then.

If you could pick baby's birthday, what would it be? I wanted 12/05 cause its a week before my mom's brithday... or 12/12 since that is my mom's birthday... I that would be so neat.

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

July 31st, 2012, 09:23 AM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are there any days you're really hoping baby isn't born on? Thanksgiving and any time that week is a real posibility. Maybe all of the turkey will make the baby sleepy so there is no labor action that day.

If you could pick baby's birthday, what would it be? It really does not matter.

July 31st, 2012, 09:25 AM
BlueJayBaby's Avatar Veteran
I am hoping she is not born too close to Christmas. My ideal day would be her actual due date (12/12/12). I think it sounds pretty cool.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my wonderful siggy
July 31st, 2012, 11:06 AM
anna.rose's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are there any days you're really hoping baby isn't born on? Not that there's any chance of it, but the 21st. The world IS going to end on 12/21/12 don't ya' know. I'm back and forth between December 5th. My great grandmother passed this last year on the 5th. I'm still not over it yet and I feel like while him having that birthday would be a great way for her to "live on" for a lack of better terms. However, I don't know if I would want to associate her death with his birth.

If you could pick baby's birthday, what would it be? I'd say sometime in November or my due date. 12/12 would be pretty awesome too.

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
July 31st, 2012, 11:20 AM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was hoping for 12/15 because that was my mom's birthday and she passed away last year. But being due on the 4th I know I am gonna want to get it done by then and not have to wait another few weeks. DH's b-day is Christmas eve so I hope she won't be TOO close to him. That is too many b-days/holidays in one week! I think that I would be happier if it was late Nov. early Dec.

July 31st, 2012, 11:25 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
I don't have a preference with date, I just don't want him to be too late. My family is coming down, so it'd really stink of he was late and they didn't get to meet him.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search